TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Thread! [DS]

Homer

a piece of advice for anyone who hasn't purchased it yet. circuit city has it on sale in their circular for $27.99 and if you go to Wal-Mart they should price match it from their regular price of $34.88 plus all the copies that Wal-Mart has comes with a bonus DS pokemon case. Diamond seemed to be the more popular of the two games. i haven't played it yet, i probably won't get to for a couple weeks cause i've got finals and stuff, bleh. but as you probably know, pokemon games like this rarely go down much in price so $27.99 is really good.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody checked out the GTS yet?

Its AWESOME, you can offer a worthless monster and get an awesome monster from some random Japanese breeder.

//Thank you Japanese guy that sent me a L. 37 Floatzel for a L. 16 Meditite.

Has anybody checked out the GTS yet?

Its AWESOME, you can offer a worthless monster and get an awesome monster from some random Japanese breeder.

//Thank you Japanese guy that sent me a L. 37 Floatzel for a L. 16 Meditite.

Whoa, Awesome! I can't wait till my WiFi works!

Pokemon For Trade:

Marill Lv. 25

Marill Lv. 25

Wooper Lv. 24

Starly Lv. 26

Budew Lv. 20

Budew Lv. 20

Budew Lv. 25

Roselia Lv. 19

Golbat Lv. 41

Golbat Lv. 37

All Forms Of Unown (A-Z, !, and ?)

Stunky Lv. 14 (Pokemon Diamond Exclusive)

Accepting all offers. PM me with your offer if interested and tell me your friend code. Willing to trade pokemon holding items also.

I thought I would share my story. I hadn't played Pokemon since fourth grade when I got Gold and Silver. Then a week or two ago, I really felt compelled to buy Pokemon Diamond or Pearl. I finally gave in, and I LOVE this game. It brings a whole new level of fun when I have no idea what is good and bad and it just makes it that much harder. My Pokemon at this point are between level 28 and 29. I like to keep them all even. I have four badges and I am just loving it...

Finally bought it today...pretty sweet game (Like always). I started off with Chimchar as we have this inside joke of "Monkeys on Fire" to annoy my brother....and I always liked starting with a fire pokemon.

My Friendcode's 3995 3174 6567 and user name's Gumball. I only have level 10 as the highest for now though.

• 3 weeks later...

^What weirdo's house? Which city is it in because I haven't ran into that yet.

Are you referring to the National Pokedex? If so, I believe that language has nothing to do with it...it's just a pokedex compatible with past pokemon by having more slots to fit all of the 500,235,001.12441 pokemon.

I think this topic's pretty much dead. I had hopes of battling (and pwning) people here as I bought the game, but ended up as me killing the topic (Like I"m probably about to do now.)

• 4 weeks later...