TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NO LIMITS TRACK - Vortex PKI

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok this is wrong. Vortex is Dark purple and orange. Also the corkscrews are supposed to go through the loops. Ill ride it later but take these into consideration. Also the supports on the hill are wrong. But I know that recreations are hard and you cant really get them perfect soo good luck. But if your going to add things, then I wouldn't call it a recreation.

Ok this is wrong. Vortex is Dark purple and orange. Also the corkscrews are supposed to go through the loops. Ill ride it later but take these into consideration. Also the supports on the hill are wrong. But I know that recreations are hard and you cant really get them perfect soo good luck. But if your going to add things, then I wouldn't call it a recreation.

never claimed recreation. Second, last time I was on it, it was dark green, and honestly, you can go in and change the color yourself. ABout the supports, let's see you do better with no limits. And third I already admitted that it wasn't exact. So next time please the read the post before commenting, k?

Ok children calm down. He tried and IMO did a great job! So dont B!TC# about the little things. If you have ever tried to make a coaster recreation you know that you can not get everything perfect. I think he did a Damn good job and you should give him props, not try to point out every little fault. So what if the colors are differant, mabey he did not like the acutal colors, and who cares if the corkscrew's are not in the right place? OMFG WHO CARES? Atleast he tried.

~Matthew

If you have ever tried to make a coaster recreation you know that you can not get everything perfect.
NO. If you try hard enough, take time & put enough effort in, you can get a pretty much perfect recreation (allowing for minor discrepencies within the sim). With enough time, you could get the right height, length & 'feel' to the recreation. Going in with a 'it'll never be perfect' attitude is counter-productive.

NO. If you try hard enough, take time & put enough effort in, you can get a pretty much perfect recreation (allowing for minor discrepencies within the sim). With enough time, you could get the right height, length & 'feel' to the recreation. Going in with a 'it'll never be perfect' attitude is counter-productive.

SEE... Even you say you can not get a perfect recreation. "pretty much perfect" Last time I checked pretty much perfect was not perfect, just close, which is what this coaster is.

~Matthew

SEE... Even you say you can not get a perfect recreation. "pretty much perfect" Last time I checked pretty much perfect was not perfect, just close, which is what this coaster is.

~Matthew

But if you'd read on, I said its due to minor discrepencies (i.e the height, drop & length could be fine, but the ride time is a few secs too short because it travels 1 or 2 mph quicker average due to physics within sim), whilst the trackwork is perfect.

As a side note, how can you say this coaster is 'just close' when the very first sentence in this thread is "ok it's not exact, I added a few things, and altered it a bit. "

Ok... I am stoping now not because you are right (because you are not) but because I am more mature than this. I think it is not possible to make a perfect recreation and that is that. I think this coaster is great, and deserves praise! I am going to be more mature and walk away now. I am not going to sit here and argue with someone over a computer simulation. ANYWAYS... GREAT JOB DRACHEN_FIRE_FAN-BOY!!

I think it is not possible to make a perfect recreation and that is that.
But it is, just look at some of the recreations people have been making, the time going into the trackwork (i know of several that have been in the making for a couple of years, going through multiple versions to get the trackwork perfect). With the right research, knowledge of how the ride 'rides' & state-of-mind, you can create the perfect recreation.

Where to start...

The layout is terrible. Vortex CANNOT be built all on the grid. It DOES NOT WORK.

The MCBR is not a mile away from the lift hill. It's right alongside it, attached structure.

The turn between loops and MCBR is taken a lot faster than that and it is NOT above the station.

There is not a giant DIP right before the ramp into the loops like that.

There is not a giant DIP and bunnyhop at the end of the ride. That's a brake run followed by a SLOW!!!!! turn into the holding brake.

The entrance and exit of the chain lift are nowhere near that drawn out.

I could go on for a while but I'll stop now.

PEEPS! GAWD! I said this wasn't a recreation, I never labeled it as such, it is based off of the real Vortex at PKI, but I never said it was the exact recreation! but I do want to thank thrillrideseeker, for being awesome!

it is hard, and this was a spare time project, I do have a real life so I think I did a good, job, and If any of you guys want to do a better job, than stop complaining and do it! you all need to realize that this is spare time, nobody's life depends or rely's on it. so you all just need to stop complaining, and settle down. like I said if you can do a better job, than do so. again, I never said this was an exact recreation, in fact I never put the word "recreation" in my description!

again than you thrillrideseeker for being awesome!

also basing on the measurement No Limits have, the space between dots is one meter which is approximate to 3.08 feet, so the lift hill is accurate!

never claimed recreation. Second, last time I was on it, it was dark green, and honestly, you can go in and change the color yourself. ABout the supports, let's see you do better with no limits. And third I already admitted that it wasn't exact. So next time please the read the post before commenting, k?

Um yaeh, I did read the first post and you most be color blind becuase it is dark purple and orange. And yaeh, with the right time, I could do better.

Thrill Ride Seeker, you've said you don't even own NoLimits. It is possible to make a perfect recreation, it's not like RCT3. You can make every nook and cranny exactly the same. The only thing is that the physics in NL are about as close to perfect as you can get them [as CLOSE as you can get them, they aren't perfect] so the ride time may be a little off. It's not being immature, debating isn't being immature, and whoever taught you that was completely incorrect.

He did state this ride is not a recreation, so just leave it at that.

enough!

Like I said, let's see you guys do better! Let's see any of you make an exact replica. I never said that mine was going to be the exact replica, but because you are all complaining, LET'S SEE YOU DO BETTER! I wanna see an exact replica from all of you who are complaining!

We never said we COULD do it! We just said it's possible to do!

Wow, it's amazing how mean you all are being to someone who simply put some work into something to share.

I should seriously ban half of you for your attitude.

If I see another flame outburst again, people will be banned from the site. This is *NOT* the attitude that Elissa and I want to see here.

If you don't like someone's work, that's fine, give some comments, but there is no reason to bash someone else.

Got it?

Good!

--Robb

Wow, it's amazing how mean you all are being to someone who simply put some work into something to share.

If I see another flame outburst again, people will be banned from the site. This is *NOT* the attitude that Elissa and I want to see here.

If you don't like someone's work, that's fine, give some comments, but there is no reason to bash someone else.

Got it?

Good!

--Robb

None of us were bashing his ride in any aspect, we were criticizing it, that's the reason you put rides into the cyberspace. If you don't want your rides to have their flaws pointed out, why post them? Knowing what the flaws are, tells you what to fix. None of us bashed him.

Got it?

Good!

--Robb

None of us were bashing his ride in any aspect, we were criticizing it, that's the reason you put rides into the cyberspace. If you don't want your rides to have their flaws pointed out, why post them? Knowing what the flaws are, tells you what to fix. None of us bashed him.

Ok seriously I think you should just stop now. I mean hello Robb obviously wants us to stop so just stop, and move on. This is in the past. Just leave it there. Please.

~Matthew

Yes, I see. Gee, thanks Calaway for the correction. I guess I'm an idiot and don't know what bashing is. It's so awesome you're here to let me know that I was wrong.

First you give the original poster sh1t, now you're giving me sh1t. What is your problem?

What was the point of your response anyway? It was pointless and argumentative for the sake of arguing. Matthew was right. I asked you to drop it, and you didn't. Why? Why did you *NEED* to keep going?

This is EXACTLY the kind of attitude from our "younger posters" we've been talking about. I want to thank you for being a perfect example!

We have a rule here about "pointless posts" and being rude to other members. I think that deserves a 24 hour ban.

--Robb