TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: KidTums Goes to Six Flags Magic Mountain!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see her in the viewfinder, she's so small! Maybe if she was flailing about violently, but asleep? Give me a break!

Sounds oddly similar to something you'll hear on your first date!

--Robb "Love you Jahan...." Alvey

Sounds oddly similar to something you'll hear on your first date!

WHAT!!!?? First date!!!? Is there one in the works!!!??? Alright Jahan!! You stallion you!

G "I'm so proud of the Wii lil' fella" Money

I half expected to see a photo of KT on Goliath Jr.

That's pretty awesome though. Fifteen years from now, she's gonna have this fuzzy memory of being in a nightmarish theme park full of cell phone using employees and not a lot of flat rides. Although at least Psyclone was gone so there was less bad karma.

Nice photos guys she really growing so fast 6 weeks seemed like yesterday.

Jahan lol on that photo of sly and Robb And Elissa, I see so many of that type of stuff at work by guest and sadly some staff.

Well I off to Sea World for the 1st time in ages with Aussie Asshole 1 (clint) we will post photos later with a destored Psyclone included.

^ T-Shirts? I thought the "Now that I'm safe I'm pro-choice" was pretty cool! We also have one that says "Does this diaper make my a$$ look big."

That pro choice shirt is pretty much the best baby-related thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

This Photo TR was awesome! We went yesterday to SFMM, and we were at Knott's Berry Farm Monday. Looks like KidTums had a blast and was mad because you guys left the park, good to see her being brought up right!

Ahh she's too cute -- definitely looks like she has plenty of personality. Thanks for sharing.

It's good to see she has her first Intamin credits and while she may be a long way from getting a Superman Escape one in both years and distance, we'll have it ready and waiting