TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Derek and Nicole do Hersheypark

DerekRx

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOO

you guys are sooo lucky! i had the chance to go that weekend. i guess its good i didnt cuz it was soo cooold.

but i also could have gone today! buuut unfortunately, there wasnt enough passes for me since it was one of those days in spring where hershey opens up for cerain companies, Harley Davidson being one of them, and my friend's dad works there. i definitely would've gone but i had to get a haircut.

oh well, looked like a lot of fun! im glad to see the Boardwalk [stupid idea] is near completion. great pics!

thanks, matt.

^ I can honestly say I've never missed out on a day at a themepark because I had to get a haircut. I've always been able to wait a day for the haircut....

Nice Photos, Derek and Nicole. Too bad the coasters weren't open for you. I've never been to Hersheypark, but with my fiancee looking at co-ops in Philly, maybe I'll get out there.

-James Dillaman

I was stating it as situational irony.

Still doesn't fit. A coaster closed because of the cold is unfortunate. The only way I could think of that situation being ironic is if the coaster was Mr. Freeze or The Chiller.

I like Hershey. It's small and very friendly and clean. My company has their annual picnic there each year and I just realized something, Hershey and my company,UPS, are celebrating their 100 years together. UPS=100 years, Hershey=100, wow! I went down the shore to Wildwood,NJ on Easter Sunday and it was freezing down there as well. Only one pier was open and all the rides were open, even the trusty old boomer-rang coaster The Sea Serpent. They even had a mini log flume for kids that was open and the WHACK JOB kids were on it. It was a good day though because I got my first taste of Macks pizza of the season ! MMMMMMM......Macks pizza!

I was stating it as situational irony.

Still doesn't fit. A coaster closed because of the cold is unfortunate. The only way I could think of that situation being ironic is if the coaster was Mr. Freeze or The Chiller.

Or Storm Runner being closed due to rain, as it was when we were there.