TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Meet at SFA - Six Flags America!

Sounds like everyone had a good time, too bad I'm too dumb to call

One thing that was great about goin to SFA was the weather! I couldn't have asked for a better day to make my first visit there for the year. And I also got a season pass out of it too ($49.99 for regular admission OR a season pass? which one would you take...)

It's good you guys went to a park not everyone knows too much about. It's a good park but just doesn't have a whole lot that others don't. I was really happy WildOne was running so well, it's probably my new favorite there (#2 being SROS).

Anyone at the meet see the blue SROS train? I'm not sure what happened to it, but it wasn't on the storage track or running.

Blue train is still awaiting re-assembly.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Too bad I missed you guys I was actually out east during spring break with my family. Six Flags America was pretty empty and depressing when I was there on April 11th but I still had fun!

It will be fun to meet up with you guys again this summer out here in the midwest!

If you want to see some photos from my trip take a look below!

http://flickr.com/photos/holydumb26/sets/72157600067548725/

-Kyle

Do you mean Ultra Twister (which was sitting in the back of the park in a field, then moved by SROS)? If so, then no, it was deamed unrebuildable.

Its still sitting in the field next to batwing.. Just turn around on SROSs lifthill and look... Or look to the left going up on Batwing. I saw it this weekend.

Ah thats interesting, I haven't been to the park this year yet and was just going with what I had heard last year and over the off season which indicated it was going to be removed from the park over the off season.

Do they still have the trains under the 2nd and 3rd hills of SROS?

^ Thank you!

If you can't be bothered to spell her name right, just call her KidTums.

--Robb "Spelling Kristen's name wrong is just as big of a pet peeve to me as people who say 'hampster.'" Alvey

Sorry about that. I'm still shaking the flu so my head's been rather muddy.

I was there at SFGAdv on Sunday, too!!! It was my birthday, so we took the babies for their first theme park trip and credits. I was going to do a Photo TR of the day, but I haven't yet.

How come you guys didn't mention that you were going to GA on Sunday!!!??? It would've been nice to meet some of you before August. I can't believe I didn't see any of you! The park's not that big, and you see the same ppl all day long it seems.

*sigh* Gmoney is not a happy camper...

G "*sigh*" Money

865655063_GJGA4-22-2007.JPG.3b7c92c10b376c35e6fb6943eb742f39.JPG

This is me and my daughter Grace and my niece Sophie by Skull Mtn. WHERE THE HELL ARE THE TPR PPL!!!???

^I can't believe we didn't run into you at all!!! We must have criscrossed that park like 9 times!

We didn't make a big deal and make a 'meet' out of our SFGAd day since we had the baby, needed some credits, and didn't want to slow people down or worry about stuff. Also, we knew we'd be getting Gold Qbot so that would have split the group up a lot.

Hope you understand! See you in August!

--Elissa

BTW...EL TORO RULES!!!!

^I can't believe we didn't run into you at all!!! We must have criscrossed that park like 9 times!

We didn't make a big deal and make a 'meet' out of our SFGAd day since we had the baby, needed some credits, and didn't want to slow people down or worry about stuff. Also, we knew we'd be getting Gold Qbot so that would have split the group up a lot.

Hope you understand! See you in August!

--Elissa

BTW...EL TORO RULES!!!!

No, I don't understand. I think that's very selfish not to tell members your coming.

I needed a credit, too! My Robb credit...!!!

I guess I'll have to keep waiting...*sigh*

G "EA fanboy denied " Money

(In case you didn't get my sarcasm, I'm joking)

Even though my Glasses fell off during

Mind Eraser, i stil had a good time.

It was Fun meeting Robb, Elissa and Kidtums

for real and in person.

Mind Eraser the ride that made my Glasses fall off and

lost!!!

::waves hi to the Invader Zim Shirt and Coexist T-

Shirt wearers if they even post on these Message Boards::

• 1 month later...

It was great meeting everyone that day. I felt like I was among a few celebreties. I appreciate your kindness and humblness Rob and Elissa and fellow members. I really felt like family amongst the group. Glad you liked my screenname tattoo Rob. Well, can't wait to see everyone at the next meet!!! Take care and god bless kidtums.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...