TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday Park Discussion Thread

Well they replaced an old inverting coaster with a new inverting coaster - and a make you seldom find in Europe. Next to that they also have a great non-inverting coaster.

And seeing what little kids climb into GeForce I think kids today than when I was a kid...

To me this is a good idea for an investment. The park has spent the last what, five plus years, focusing on the families and bringing the park up to shape. Now they're also focusing on the teens and adults in the family. Seems like they know what they're doing!

Sorry guys, I was told some wrong things though! it's only speculation that the park will sell the mouse next season. This season, it will be there and ready to open its gates!

Marcel *I'm not a big Plopsa fan at all* Strobel

Edited by FreeFaller

^Could be that they ''retheme'' it! Honestly said it would be nice if they kept the old theming! It's such a traditional ride in that park and I would love to see Plopsa keeping at least some old parts of the park.

As long as they keep Expedition GeForce then everyone should be happy right?

-Craig

^Could be that they ''retheme'' it! Honestly said it would be nice if they kept the old theming! It's such a traditional ride in that park and I would love to see Plopsa keeping at least some old parts of the park.

As long as they keep Expedition GeForce then everyone should be happy right?

-Craig

True that! The day they start retheming Expedition GeForce will be the day when I put a grudge on Plopsa

Aww, do you think they're making the log flume more 'family friendly'? Since it was kind of themed to going to hell before!

I actually got really nervous when I rode it, with the old theme, and we went into the turntable house. I was just waiting for something to pop up and scare the crap out of me! lol

It will be a Vicky Viking theme and hopefully it will turn out as good as it did in Plopsaland.

Photo source

Aww, do you think they're making the log flume more 'family friendly'? Since it was kind of themed to going to hell before!

I actually got really nervous when I rode it, with the old theme, and we went into the turntable house. I was just waiting for something to pop up and scare the crap out of me! lol

It will be a Vicky Viking theme and hopefully it will turn out as good as it did in Plopsaland.

Photo source

Any park who can make a Disk'o Coaster look that good can do whatever they want with a log flume! Thats just so impressive!

-Craig