TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

baby Cameron has arrived pics on page 3 (updated on 4/7/07)

methos

What a totally beautiful baby! Glad he is doing well. He looks great for being in the NICU. Any word on when he gets to go home?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i figure your all long over due for an update. we have changed hospitals for yet the second time. we are currently in the best one in the whole state. he has also just today been moved from nicu to an more private transition room. this is a step in the right direction. thats the good news, i have a little bit of bad though. he had an mri it showed brain injurys stemming from birth. now how severe or minor these are is nearly impossible to tell right now. most of it will be known as he begins to grow and develop. he could fully recover or have some issues dr.'s say its impossible to know it can go either way.

i am not sure when he will be able to come home with us but he is at least making slow progress in the right direction. all we can do now is keep praying and being their for the little guy.

dave and jody

well Cameron is finally taking his bottle mom and i have returned home and will be doing visits now that he is more or less out of the woods with the critical stuff. now its all development and healing we have to worry about.