TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Famous People

Neil Sedaka is a "far" relative but I never met him.

I did met Samantha Fox many years ago when she was an Idol and I was horny 15 years old. She shook my hand and I couldn't say a word.

When I was in Paris last summer I came accross Catherine Deneuve.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My great grandparents were the owners of Towle's Log Cabin Syrup. Towle is my mother's maiden name.

The only other celeb I know is Bob Walk's son (Bob Walk is an announcer for the Pittsburgh Pirates), Tom Walk. I worked with him at the Outback Steakhouse for the longest time, but he quit not too long ago. He was freakin' hilarious...

My great grandparents were the owners of Towle's Log Cabin Syrup. Towle is my mother's maiden name.

The only other celeb I know is Bob Walk's son (Bob Walk is an announcer for the Pittsburgh Pirates), Tom Walk. I worked with him at the Outback Steakhouse for the longest time, but he quit not too long ago. He was freakin' hilarious...

I freakin love Log Cabin syrup now, that is the only brand my dad and I swear to buy! The only person I've met that is famous really is Blake Shelton, but I lived next door to Albert Einstein's secretary until she died of realllly old age a couple of years ago...

I've met a few celebs along the way. Let's see,

sports: Daryl Strawberry, Dwight Gooden, Ricky Henderson, Kirby Puckett, and a few others.

music: Alan Jackson and Debbie Gibson

movie/TV: Regis, Sarah Jessica Parker, Joe Piscopo, Rosie O'Donnell, and a few others.

...oh and a few former WWF wrestlers worked out at the gym I worked at.

Edit: ...oh and the best was talking with Dan Marino for a few minutes on the phone.

My Grandparents are friends with the parents of Brad Faxon (Pro Golfer)

Funny, my friend and I were eating breakfast with Lee Jansen and Vijay Singh in the clubhouse before the Honda Classic in the early-mid 90's. As we finished and got up to walk away, Brad walked by carrying several boxes of new shoes from his sponsor (FootJoy), and I jokingly said "It's about time those got here." He laughed and asked if I really wanted a pair. I said sure, but unfortunately, his shoe size was smaller than mine. I was surprised that he was actually seriously gonna just hand me a pair!

Really nice guy, and I've rooted for him ever since.

I went to school with and know about 4 or 5 pro footballers, but I was never into football so I never bothered. My dad knows some of the old players and curent managers, and my Grandads cousin used to play for Rangers.

My best mate is from down Malvern way so Ive met a load of musician types through him (Nigel Kenedy, Chaos Engine, Tribute to Nothing, loads more). I met Lemmy Kilminster in a bar once. My brother-in-law runs and performs in an ABBA tribute band, and they were contacted by the BBC recently about a show, battle of the fantasy bands or something.

So they may be kinda famous soon.

I appeared on the programme Blue Peter when I was a kid, because I placed 3rd in one of their competitions. So I met Karen Keating (god rest her soul), Yevette Fielding(didnt stick around to chat), Mark Curry (an absolute ledgend, really he is) and the now infamous John Lesley. At the time my mum said he came across as an odd type who is up to no good. lol. Not the mention Goldie (the dog), and the Cats. lol.

The Blue Peter garden is way smaller than it looks on TV. Surprisingly so.

Ive met the magician Richard DeVere, (the guy from the Mystique show at PBB) through a woman I used to date. Not on the usual photo op i might add. Her ex-husband was a magician and she managed him, so she got to know many of the pros. I have some stories about some of them. lol.

I am related to Johnathan Chapman (Johnny Appleseed)

I met the guy whose voice is Patrick Star

I met Lou Farigna (however you spell it....)

Kevin Faulk's son was a friend of mine (KF was a HB on the NE Patriots) and I talked to Mr Faulk. He would also bring friends from the team to his house like Tom Brady (he was too pampered) and Tedi Bruschi before the hole in his heart.

And I met Mick Jagger. (Coolest guy ever)

My uncle was friends for a little bit with Steven Trotter (Dare Devil and Barreled off Niagra falls twice and lived!)

Also my B-Ball coach played for the Bengals for a little while.

I forgot, also I met Richard Seymour from the Patriots and he gave me a high five. Also my dads met alot of Red Skins players, and the owner.

I went to school with the guitar player from Panic! at the Disco (Ryan Ross), as well as the soccer player star in the JoJo video "Too Little Too Late", who is probably going to be playing for the MLS sometime next year or other similar pro soccer club.

I know two time Indianapolis 500 winner Arie Luyendyk quite well, as well as his son Arie Jr.

I also know the trumpet player from The New Vaudeville Band, Pete Cooper. I think they had one hit, "Winchester Cathedral" which was number one in the US in 1966.

I've probably met more people, but these are the ones I know.

Well, I went to Loara High School in the 80's so I knew Jeff Buckley. Unfortunately he passed away in 2000. I also was in band with Gwen Stefani. I graduated with Eric, her brother. Can't say I hear from them much... I guess I should have taken that offer to play in the horn section. Who knew.