TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best April Fools Jokes 2007

April 1 has come and will soon be gone, any good jokes happen.

I got totally sucked in by a story on news.com.au, where they reported that the drummer of the Pixies beat s*&t out of the lead singer of the Pet Shop Boys on stage at a festival in Australia and put him in hospital.

I guess that one was something I wish would happen, te Pet Shop Boys suck.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why I fell for this but mabe i had just woke up, and couldn't remeber that it was April Fools Day.

My dad told me that we were going to go to the Library(which I hate) and do work as a family all afternoon.

Yes I know I'm an idiot for falling for it, but c'mon I was half asleep.

masked_maverick wrote

A fake story that the Johnny Rockets at Cedar Point is getting replaced with a Hooters.

I love that one, if only it was true, I think it would dramatically increase CP'a attendance.

I think Adult Swim wins this year. They promised to show Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters tonight despite the fact that it's not being released until April 13th. They didn't lie either. After showing the first 3 minutes of the movie they cut the sound, shrunk the picture to a very tiny size and are running it in the lower left hand corner of the screen as regular programing goes on.

Ok, today, we went to our youth group, "The Underground". They had a sign on the front door saying "this way to The Underground." We follow all of the signs, which leads us many ways through the church, and eventually, we're led outside of the church, and part of the way down the street. We get a sign that says "This way", so we go up to the house that it says to go to, it says "knock on the front door!" So we go up and knock, and in a minute, we turn around, and a sign says "You fools! Ignore all signs, and go to the normal meeting place!" So then we get there, and we're the first people there to our surprise. I must admit, they did a great job.

-Mike

Disney switched the LED covers at security checks so that when you swipe your ID the light goes red. It confused people and caused many retries and a small backup. Nothing big, but I was amused.

Or we kept telling people to strap in at Golden Dreams as if it were Soarin'...got most people to look for a belt...idiots!

i told my 9 year old sister her Angel Fish had been killed by the filter... not a very nice one, but one of them did get caught by the grille before the filter last night... it went into shock and hasnt eaten since...

lol, i remember that, the day after me and his/my sister had to walk to the fish shop to buy a net just incase it happens again, and a fun magnet cleaner which cleans the inside of the tank