86 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sanjaya get kicked off?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish we got other countries Idol shows. I know I read that Canada gets to see American and Canadian Idol. It can't be that hard to bring it down south into the states. Other shows make it to the states such as Degrassi and Falcon Beach.

-Jake

I think he can sing, just not better than the others....So I do think it is unfair that some of the better singers keep getting knocked off. However, I don't think he should be kicked off and I like the show. It's helping people achieve their dreams of becoming a music artist.

He won't win. This thing seems to happen every other year, some clown makes it midway through the competition and everyone gets up in arms. Then he's voted off and everyone forgets.

THE PROPHECY IS FULFILLED.

Don't you all have anything better to do than bash some pore guy? Who cares if he cant sing and who cares if he has weird hair. And you know American idol is just another rigged reality show that only cares about money. So really, if he stays, the did it for TV, if he doesn't, they probably did that for TV too. And for the people who do deserve to win, there are better ways to start a singing career than go on a fake show. This is my opinion, please don't try to change my mind.

Don't you all have anything better to do than bash some pore guy? Who cares if he cant sing and who cares if he has weird hair. And you know American idol is just another rigged reality show that only cares about money. So really, if he stays, the did it for TV, if he doesn't, they probably did that for TV too. And for the people who do deserve to win, there are better ways to start a singing career than go on a fake show. This is my opinion, please don't try to change my mind.

It's not fake, my sister registered for Canadian Idol and got through to the celebrity judges. She had bronchitis though, and she couldn't hold a note, they told her she was really good, but because she was sick she wasn't at her full potential and to come back the year later, but when she came home she said it was legit from what she saw...

Um Calaway, this is AMERICAN Idol not Canadian, you cant really compare them because there are different people and different shows. Also the fakness doesn't start until the voting for who is going to stay. Watch the news and VH1 and you would know they don't count all the votes and sometimes wont even answer your calls. And I wouldn't doubt it for a moment that they would keep someone to put up ratings, thats what reality TV is; the opposite of reality! They'll do anything to keep their ratings high, everyone should know that.

I know that this is a Sanjaya thread, and I'm glad he's gone, but...

Now any interest in this season has plummeted now since both Chris Richardson AND Phil Stacey are gone. They actually not only had great voices, but look great too. Oh well, this show isn't going to last forever anyway...