TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure Trip Advice

If this is in the wrong are, feel free to move it, but I have some questions from any New Jersey folks about SFGAdv.

First, I have been there a few times before. My questions are more logistical in nature.

Just got a mailer from Six Flags America to renew my pass, so I thought it would make sense (as well as cents) to do so and use it at other parks.

I am flying into Newark to go to NYC to see shows and visit friends the week of April 23rd. I am planning to hit SFGAdv on Saturday April 28th. I know it's a Saturday, but I am hoping it won't be too insane since it is early in the season.

Since I was just there 2 years ago, the only new ride I have not done yet is El Toro. Will it be open first thing in the morning or are they still having problems with it? Not sure if I should make the running of the bulls if this bull ain't runnin"!!

Also, how close is SFGAdv to Newark airport? I am hoping to talk one of my NYC friends to go to the park with me and then drop me off at the airport in time for my 7pm flight that evening. Is this do-able or an exercise in madness and futility?

Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic