TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What park have you been to the most?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have no idea how many times I've been to any park, but my most visited has to be Hersheypark, since I gew up not too far away from it. I also worked there from 1979-1984, so I was there pretty much every day in the summer.

Second on my list would be SFMM, where we went pretty much weekly when we lived in LA, followed by PGA, which we visited almost every Saturday when we lived in the bay area...

dt

Not counting work, BGT!

I used to ditch school all the time and go!

Elissa "that was a great park back then!" Alvey

I think I've done that countless times the past couple years!

What high school did you go to?

I grew up in the Youngstown Ohio area - so used to go to Idora Park multiple times each summer when I was a kid - then when I was in college, a bunch of us used to go once or twice a weeknight all summer (because the place was dead!!). Can't say how many times, but I logged hundreds of rides on Jack Rabbit and Wildcat (sometimes 20 in an evening - we used to get into the back seat of the Wildcat and not get off for an hour or so).

Also used to go to Conneaut, Geauga Lake and Cedar Point at least once each summer.

Definitely Hersheypark. I was born and raised here in South Central PA, so we used to visit every year until I got to high school. I didn't ride the coasters so I figured there was no used in going anymore. Flash forward over 10 years and I finally ride my first coaster, love it, and now it's one of my favorite parks to visit again.

KC,

I went to Pine View in Sarasota. Ahh, I miss the good ole days, of leaving school to go to BGT, Adventure Island...or on rare occasions Disney!

Elissa "not condoning skipping school!" Alvey

Busch Gardens Tampa.

The employees at the beer line knew me by name. I used to walk in and say .... "The usual".

Kumba laps are probably up near the thousand range.

Same for me when I was at SeaWorld of Ohio. Ahh... fresh Budweiser always on tap, and to Auggie's standards. 8)

Growing up in Cleveland, I had a season pass to Cedar Point from the age of 13 to 17. Then I started working there. Didn't care much for the Ole' Geauga Dog. SeaWorld of Ohio was my hangout when I was in grade school and later when I worked there also.

I miss Shamu, Namu & Cando!

I "grew up" at Disneyland, Knott's, and Magic Mountain (before it became Six Flags in 1979). Chances are, SFMM is the park I've been to the most. I have been there at least once during each of the years it's been open, so it's been well over 30 times.

Eric

Hello, my name is thrillboy, and I live in Orange County, California. I have never had an annual pass to anywhere, but I have visited KBF in 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1995-twice , 1996, 1998, 2001. I did not live in Orange County between Aug1991 and May1995.

I plan on going back to KBF in Jul 2005 as a birthday wish.

Disneyland- a few times from 1982-1987 (Gawrsh has it been 18 years?!!)

Magic Mountain- once in 1986 or 1987

Sea World once in 1982 or 1983

And that's it.

Thanks for the warm welcome, It's better than a warm reception ! (insert rimshot sound here)

So it is obvious that I have been to Knotts Berry Farm the most. The last time was in 2001.The only thing about my last visit that I did not like was that Ghost Rider jostled me around ,as I did not have a buddy to sit next to, and my neck hurt a bit afterward.

I would like to say that the feeling I get inside just from visiting KBF is very euphoric. I would live inside the Timber Mountain Log Ride if I could.