TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lights Motors Action photos

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent photos. We saw the show last June, but unfortunately Florida was in the middle of a tropical storm at the time, so the car was able to do some of its bigger jumps, then as we exited the stadium we had the heaviest rain we've ever seen! So not the best time for photos for us. We'll be off to see the original Moteurs... Action! stunt show in Disneyland Paris this September, so hopefully we'll get some decent photos then.

Some great pictures. The last time I saw this show (3/19) thier was no herby car. I was told it was in the backlot tour but I didnt see it in the show.

I really enjoyed this show the first time I saw it. Whenever Im at MGM I rarely make it a point to go see this show. I feel as if you see it once, you see it a 1000 times. I love cars, and motorcyles but some of that stuff is to "Disneyfied" for me. If im taking friends who have never seen the show Ill recomend it, but no more than once in one vacation