TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Sunset Resort [RCT2]

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

98% done? Send. This. In. To. NEDesigns. Anything less than a gold would be a travesty.

They can be a bunch a stuck-up jerks at times. It'd have to be perfection.

But by all means, go for it. Post on their forums a little bit and see what they say about it beforehand. Brace yourself though. They're rough.

This isnt really true, I like the screens and the work on this site and I've been around NE for a long time. NE welcomes all talent, sure theres always gonna be people who don't like your work but bad critique is good critique imo.

Edit - That last screen has a really nice feel to it. The light path combined with the darker architecture is really nice. it has a nice atmosphere.

I'm sure it has been brought up before, but would it be possible to fix the stations of the coasters so you don't have the generic entrance and exit sticking out. If not, then maybe selecting a different entrance/exit might help. For example, on the chairlift, maybe the wooden or glass entrance and exit might help it look better.

Other than that, the park looks amazing. The buildings look beautiful, the rides look great, and the landscaping is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...