TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Sunset Resort [RCT2]

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haved one major issue..

There're so many coasters in the park I find it hard to keep track of all of them. Can you provide an overview of all your coasters in your next update? You seem to cover all the coasters once or twice and then forget about them in later updates...

But other than that, excellent job. I wish I was as skilled at RCT as you are... I seem to draw parks better than I can make them in RCT2.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WOW, how did I miss this park. It blows mine away and you got me beat by a few years. Up to 317 at the moment. I am also about to hit the games limits. Should make it to the end though (crosses fingers). Hope you find a happy remove/rebuild balance for your park. Looking forward to seeing it in person.

WOW, talk about activity after an update done 3 weeks prior.

Bob! - Thank You

coaster1000 - Thank You for the nomination, but this is far from being the best in Rct2. The next "Major" update will be the last update for this park, during that time you might see a few minor ones.

fisher1095 - Yes, the original look of it used a lot more data, and looked much more un-natural. This is the result after gutting the entire tower, and rebuilding it. By the way, if what I read is correct, they design the logo for you, if your park gets selected for an award.

dmaxsba2408 - Apparently most of the forum missed this project. That's a lot of dedication put into the game. I'm sure you'll make it to the end. Let's just hope I do too, since I'm still working on the water park, and redoing parts of the resort area.

Mochtroid - Actually at this moment the park is at 99%. With the water park at 77%, and the resort area also at 77%. I'm considering sending it to NE, but I don't expect much from it. Maybe a silver at best.

nln00b - Thank You

LiveForTheLaunch - The park started off with very little custom scenery, but since then I've had a few custom scenery pieces imported to help work on specific projects that should look quite grand in scale when I finish. Hopefully that is the case. Since this 256x256 park map is from probably 2004-2005, most of the objects in the game, are from the actual game itself and, and not downloaded. So to answer your question, no its not done without custom scenery.

Six Flags Enthuseast - Nothing more is really being added, just finishing projects that I started, but never really completed since something else inspired me to build something else.

Here's something to keep you occupied till the next update.

Left portion of Map is Water Park

Top portion of Map is The Resort Area

Right and Bottom Portion consists of the Park, and Resort Complex's

98% done? Send. This. In. To. NEDesigns. Anything less than a gold would be a travesty.

They can be a bunch a stuck-up jerks at times. It'd have to be perfection.

But by all means, go for it. Post on their forums a little bit and see what they say about it beforehand. Brace yourself though. They're rough.

98% done? Send. This. In. To. NEDesigns. Anything less than a gold would be a travesty.

They can be a bunch a stuck-up jerks at times. It'd have to be perfection.

But by all means, go for it. Post on their forums a little bit and see what they say about it beforehand. Brace yourself though. They're rough.

Actually he has a great chance at getting gold. Maybe a spotlight. It isnt rough over there. Only if you do something such as copy someones idea. Then a whole brawl breaks out. But other than that I love it over there. But yeah this park will do fine.

By the way.... He has been posting pictures over NE also and they love it.

• 2 weeks later...