TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Coke

I'll stick with Cherry Coke.

Exactly. That's the only one that will last.

That Lime Coke is putrid. I imagine the others will be forgotten almost as soon as they're introduced too. Remember Vanilla Coke? LOL.

Alright, that's it. I will not stand for this insulting my beloved Vanilla Coke, .

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds interesting... I love raspberries and I love Coke. Then again, I also liked Beverly. Go figure.

I'm also thrilled with the new Diet Coke made with Splenda! A diet drink I can finally drink... Being allergic to aspartame (Nutrasweet - gives me horrid headaches!), there have been precious few diet sodas I could have. Now I have two - TAB, which I can never find, and Splenda Diet Coke!

coasters 4 me said: "maybe they will come out with a Coke and Orange Flavoured coke. Maybe that might be nice!"

Now you're talking! Orange and cola just go together. I've been saying that again and again! Raspberry? Pffft.

Eric

Yay!!

Someone actually agree's with me. Maybe we could make the coke, send it to Coke Company and they will try it and they will realize how nice it is!!

ORANGE!!!! YAY!!!

Orange is the dominant flavor. it shoudl've come before vanilla, cherry, and this raspberry stuff.

Back on topic:

Hmmm.... i like the idea of the "gasoline" coke thing that J Man said, i could give it to this annyoing little ass-hole that jus tmoved in next door.

or better yet, "Try new coke with bleach!!".

Trev"nothing better than the good old fashioned flavor of bleach"32

^ vanilla and cherry were succesfull. next time you are drinking coke and there is a orange flavored candy next to you try it out. then tell me how it taste.

I tried it and it is really nice! Seriously, Coca Cola should invest in something like this.

But the thing with Vanilla is that, once you drink take a few drinks from the can, you cant really taste the Vanilla.