TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2007 Theme Park Review NL Tournament: Event Cancelled

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not, I could have to basically redo a ot of major portions of the track to the couple corner-cutting sections I have. HAD I realized this before I had AHG'd the first half of the track, then yes, I could have, but as it stands now I am basically out.

I will still upload when i finish, of course.

Probably not, I could have to basically redo a ot of major portions of the track to the couple corner-cutting sections I have. HAD I realized this before I had AHG'd the first half of the track, then yes, I could have, but as it stands now I am basically out.

I will still upload when i finish, of course.

I'll put an asterisk by your username.

^the topic says 8 :\ what a rip off...Nevermind then I realized I have more track to support and other random assorted bits to do :\

Sorry! You CAN enter it with it only half-supported, but it'll drop your technical. As long as your rate doesn't average below five, you're safe for the next round.

*sigh* The due date has been extended! I really didn't want to do this, but I have to. The deadline is now May 30th.

I don't think people ran out of time...I think they just lost interest. Extending the due date will do nothing, IMO. Time to drop this contest I guess.

Maybe there should be a tally of how many people of the ones signed up are still interested in completing the tournament. Personally, I am, but I'm not sure how many are...

Um...No? 18 people originally said they wanted to do this, and no one followed through with what they said. What makes you think this time will be any different?

I'm sorry, but I have come to the decision that people have lost interest in continuing this contest. The coasters that have been entered will be rated as usual, but entries will no longer be accepted. The extended date will no longer be in effect. Sorry to bother, thanks.

-CP

Dude, what the hell? I was SO happy about the extension, because I needed the time for my coaster. I worked all night non-stop so I would be ready this time, and then you just blow it off, for no good reason? I thought you were all for this contest....I guess I was wrong about you....

^ How can you say that? You told him to drop the contest in the first place and saying nobody was interested, and you shouldn't try to make him feel guilty for something you encouraged him to do in the first place. I don't want to start an arguement, but I wanted to point that out.

Time to drop this contest I guess.

But galaxy said he found a number of people ready to start again, and he persuaded me. This canceling thing is uncalled for. He said he loved the contest, but he dropped it anyways, despite my best attempts to make him do otherwise.

WHAT!? How can you even say that! YOU were persuading me to trash the contest the entire time, I told you I found a few people that were still making their rides because I wanted to give them a chance, but you were RIGHT. More people than not had no interest in the contest, so I stopped it. No use getting my own hopes up. Canceling it is uncalled for!? How about your avid attempts to get me angry at you this entire contest? You nit-picked at me the whole time, I wanted to kick you out, but I couldn't because you would've flipped on me and most likely said something to get me banned. You've been trying to poke loopholes into my contest rules, and nobody cared but you. You were finding the stupid little things that nobody would even have a question about and blowing them out of proportion. I'm tired of you treating me like crap on the forum, and outside of it.

You've been trying to get me angry at you so much it's not even funny, you've been spamming me on MSN, you've been driving me insane! You never persuaded me to do anything, you've made me so angry at you sometimes why would I even take anything you say into account? You were so determined to 'own' everyone in the contest, which you never even completed in the first place, and then you're trying to twist my words into what you want them to mean.

You KNOW I meant well this entire thing, but I was trying to just ignore you, and let you get through the contest. I blocked your contact with me on MSN, told you to stop talking to me about the contest, here and other places because I knew you were just going to try to get me to cancel it because of you. Well, it didn't work. You know what? I could care less if there were 500 loopholes in my rules, they were well written for the most part, and MOST people have common sense.

I'm tired of you doing this, just stop it.

PS: I'm sorry about taking outside matters into the forum, but he was involved with it here as well. I'm just tired of it.

Calaway park, personally i think ur one of the worser members of this forum because just about every post i see of yours is u fighting with someone else on this site. And this kinda ruins some threads in this forum because u and some other person have filled it up with an argument.

All im saying is don't argue in the forum only argue in pm's.

Calaway park, personally i think ur one of the worser members of this forum because just about every post i see of yours is u fighting with someone else on this site. And this kinda ruins some threads in this forum because u and some other person have filled it up with an argument.

Funny but uncalled for.