TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2007 Theme Park Review NL Tournament: Event Cancelled

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, uh, I tried to talk to you on MSN about my question, but we failed to understand each other. Are "B&M woodies" allowed, as long as they are over the required height limit. I didn't notice anything in the rules that specified the track type.

Read the first section of the rules, stop being stupid and looking for loopholes. B&M doesn't make wooden coasters. They made the trains on cyclone, and it's mowed over now, and I doubt they'd build them again. And anyway, B&M has never made an entire coaster.

Added you BiCoastalKid, removed you VFB

Well it would make more sense if you would say the required track type in the rules, and perhaps make that the default track type in the template... A whole fifteen seconds of work?

I would also love it, if you would stop saying I'm acting stupid, just because your rules leave room for confusion.

Well it would make more sense if you would say the required track type in the rules, and perhaps make that the default track type in the template... A whole fifteen seconds of work?

I would also love it, if you would stop saying I'm acting stupid, just because your rules leave room for confusion.

If you want to argue with me, take it somewhere else, okay? This thread is for the contest, not you complaining that I accidentally did something wrong, mkay? Room for confusion, huh? I STATED the track type in the rules. The "Hyper" is a B&M track type. You do the math.

If you want to argue with me, take it somewhere else, okay? This thread is for the contest, not you complaining that I accidentally did something wrong, mkay? Room for confusion, huh? I STATED the track type in the rules. The "Hyper" is a B&M track type. You do the math.

If I have a question about the rules, and it looks like you forgot something, that most-certainly has something to do with the contest. I can't ask you anywhere else if I have a problem, because you cut off our MSN contact, and you forbid me to mention it at CS.

No, you never stated that we were using the B&M hyper track type, you said "Round One Contest Coaster: FOREST B&M Mega/Hyper". That could either: A) It must be a B&M hyper track or B) it must be a hyper or mega coaster built in the B&M style. Since you don't specify which, people can get confused.

Don't try to fool yourself into thinking the contest/rules are flawless. The sooner you learn that you're allowed to make mistakes, the better off you are.

If I have a question about the rules, and it looks like you forgot something, that most-certainly has something to do with the contest. I can't ask you anywhere else if I have a problem, because you cut off our MSN contact, and you forbid me to mention it at CS.

No, you never stated that we were using the B&M hyper track type, you said "Round One Contest Coaster: FOREST B&M Mega/Hyper". That could either: A) It must be a B&M hyper track or B) it must be a hyper or mega coaster built in the B&M style. Since you don't specify which, people can get confused.

Don't try to fool yourself into thinking the contest/rules are flawless. The sooner you learn that you're allowed to make mistakes, the better off you are.

Not according to you...

No, you never stated that we were using the B&M hyper track type, you said "Round One Contest Coaster: FOREST B&M Mega/Hyper". That could either: A) It must be a B&M hyper track or B) it must be a hyper or mega coaster built in the B&M style.

I don't think anyone will be confused by this.

• 3 weeks later...