TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The NHL Discussion Thread

Pens play the Hurricanes tonight. Man, they look dangerous. They look as if they could even contend for the President's Trophy. McKee was such a good sign, he's playing really well and led the league in blocked shots going into their last game. Talbot is still out, too...they'll only get better when he comes back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I definitely thought the Flyers outplayed the Bruins- both teams did well, and it was fun to watch, but I was surprised at the outcome. The Flyers seemed to be better at creating, but not capitalizing on, chances than the Bruins.

Wow. What a game. The 2010 Winter classic was an excellent game. I was so pumped when Recchi scored to bring the game to OT and the Bruins won.

It definitely was an exciting finale, but I was kinda hoping for Philly to win it. Great atmosphere at Fenway though...I'm glad that everything worked out okay and it was another huge success for the NHL!

Also glad that my Sabres were yet again able to overcome a 3-0 deficit to win 4-3 last night...don't want Boston closing that gap for 1st place in the Northeast! Their putrid first period efforts in recent games is definitely starting to become a concern, but at least we have Miller back there saving our butts just about every game!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...