TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The NHL Discussion Thread

^I agree. It sucks that the Caps aren't in, but that means I can watch (almost) stress free. I won't be completely stress free until both the Penguins and Flyers are out. I think I'm pulling for the Ducks to win(sorry Joey). I still like Bruce and Matty P. Perreault was a fan favorite in DC and we were sad when we couldn't keep him. I want him to do well because I still love him.

^ Yea, my Fiance is a Hawks fan, and it's been quite disappointing. I'm a Rangers fan myself, and hopefully we ride the momentum from the win the other night tomorrow afternoon. Either way, it's shaping up to be a great run for the cup!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have to admit that I loved watching the Bruins go down in seven. I think that the best thing was watching Chara score against his own team off a Briere shot...priceless!

And Lucic?

Yep...he's still a classless douche.

He brings a lot of energy to the team. I think this is a very important game for LA will they be able to go back home 1-1 or not.

Rangers are very surprising to me. I didn't think they'd make it this far but they surely proved me wrong. Id like to see them finally win again

Watching this Rangers team this year has almost given me a couple heart attacks. Throw in the OT winner tonight, and I think I may lose it soon. It's been a hell of a season for all 4 teams remaining. Hopefully the Hawks can get their stuff together and win one at home!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rumors keep swirling about next year when Mike Babcock's contract goes up. As a huge Wings fan, I don't see him going anywhere. He loves the city and the organization too much to leave. Even though some other teams are better off, Babs loves challenges, and he'll have to face that in keeping the playoff streak alive.

I don't think that he would leave, and I don't know where these reporters get all this info from that he even wants to. Toronto is not very good at this point, and Pittsburgh is already set with their coaching staff.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...