Algebra Homework (regards coasters)

Homer

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just going to take a wild guess here and say the answer is "4"

I once thought Algebra was the name of a cleavage support system, so I'm probably not the best person to ask when it comes to math!

--Robb "I hope that helps!" Alvey

Wrong, also, the origin of Algebra comes from some arab guy in the BC years named Al Jabru or something like that, developed the most annoying math system known to man called Algebra.

-Carl "Okay, maybe this is the stupidest thread in the Ask Alvey forum right now." F.

I probably shouldn't help, but the answer is (15p-11)(p-1)

Remember to FOIL kids. HAHA i did this to see if I remembered how to do it, and YAY I did.

It was very easy becuase of the odd numbers (so the only product of 11 is 11 and 1 and they both had to be negative to get a positive end but negative middle) and it was pretty much the same for 15, only 15 and 1 would work (15p and p). So there you have it.

I don't know why people think Algebra is so hard...I thought it was pretty easy. It's geometry that sucks, my teacher is one sadistic b*tch! Some schools water the subject down a bit by not making students learn these evil little things called "proofs", but since I'm in the advanced Geometry class, we have to do them. =(

-Paul "Just wait until you future-engineers have to learn Boolean Algebra...now that's fun!" Bleichert

You know, geometry is full of proofs. I really dont know why. It appears that all geometry teachers make you do proofs. Of course, I think learning any math is hard, no matter what it is. But once you know it, it seems easy. To me at least... Wait until you have to learn Differential Equations, then you will wish you were back in the good ol days where algebra sucked. Those are my two cents... 8)