TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: My Week in Japan **Last of the Photos Added**

It almost feels like Monica and I are there with you...I don't know why.

Did I mention Don and Monica were there to? We just happen to be on the same plane, stayed in the same hotel room and everything. It really worked out because they got to show me a around.

IMGP1674.jpg.38dfb70535cb8003d658bc7f2571ced0.jpg

Thanks Don and Monica!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PhishyBrewer: nice pictures by the way! Next year I'm going to Japan... Is april a good month to go? Do you have any suggestions what parks we should do at least? I was also planning to go to the Ghibli Museum...

I've only been to Japan once, last week in March. I have know idea what April would be like, but I would have to think it might be slightly busy do to people coming to see the cherry blossoms.

As for parks, I didn't do a whole lot of them. You might want to send a PM to Don aka Jeezus Juice or Elissa.

A couple thoughts though; The next person that tells me Japan is expensive I'm going to slap them silly. I spent just about the same amount of money as if I vacationed somewhere in Southern California. And no, I wasn't the tallest person there either. Why do people say this?

The area we were at was very clean, everyone was very polite and I never felt so safe in a large city. Definitely heading back there again. I just love it there and actually dreaded coming back to California.

The name of the company that owns and operates Tokyo Disneyland is the Oriental Land Company.

I had the good fortune to work on two separate occasions at TDL in its early years some time before Tokyo Disney Sea came along. What awesome memories. I can't wait to go back and see the park all grown up with a second gate, and its resort status!

You went on "White Day" which is similar to Valentines Day except the men give women presents.

March 14th is White Day.

All the signs I saw said White Day was from Feb 14th to March 14th.

http://web-japan.org/kidsweb/calendar/march/whiteday.html

Regardless, What important is that you had a great time. Loved the Shinjuku pictures. Did you get to Shibuya?

Still laughing at the text under your FujiQ pass picture "Ohhhh Pretty!! lol

What's up with Fuji constantly changing the paintscheme on Dodonpa's train. That's like the third version I've seen and the ride isn't that old. I definately liek the dots better than the weird, creepy screaming faces though...

Thanks for the excellent TR, Ohhhh how I want to go to Japan...