TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: My Week in Japan **Last of the Photos Added**

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up with Fuji constantly changing the paintscheme on Dodonpa's train. That's like the third version I've seen and the ride isn't that old. I definately liek the dots better than the weird, creepy screaming faces though...

That was the only train I noticed that was different. The screaming family trains are still there. I actually rode the baby while I was there.

Ah Fuji-Q.... nothing like waiting 3 hours to board a coaster (Dodonpa) only to have it break down, and then refused ENTRY TO CUE for Eekanjia whatever-it's-called because the line could 'possibly extenend after hours'. Did I mention I went on a non-holiday weekday and it was 2:30PM?

I love the IDEA of Fuji-Q, HATE the management.

I'm glad you had a great time there. I really miss Japan. I lived there for four years and your pictures bring back good memories.

アメリカに帰ってから寂しいよ。また日本に行きたいなぁ。

IMG_3375a.jpg.e0cc579fd6e87c2618d74e72cb86f635.jpg

The Thunder Dolphin at La Qua

そうですか。それは残念ですね。私は今日本学を勉強していって来年一年で日本で勉強します。楽しくて,おもしろいと思いますよ。

Hope there's no mistake in those sentences

Before coming to this website I would never in a million years thought that I would want to go to Japan. But after seeing all the awesome pictures and experiences everyone has I really really want to go now. Perhaps one day. Although I've never even been on a plane before.

そうですか。それは残念ですね。私は今日本学を勉強していって来年一年で日本で勉強します。楽しくて,おもしろいと思いますよ。

Hope there's no mistake in those sentences

日本語、上手ですね。どのぐらい勉強してますか。

As they would say in Japan, "Enjoy!"

A somewhat free translation:

He: it's lonesome after returning to America. I'd like to return to Japan

I: That's too bad. Since I'm studying Japanese Studies, I'm going to Japan next year to study there for one year. It's going to be fun and interesting I think.

He: You're skillful at Japanese. How long are you studying it?

I: I'm studying it since October last year at the university.

Actually, what I had said was "I miss Japan." And that "I want to go there again."

Learning Japanese isn't as difficult as you might think. Don't let the writing system intimidate you. If you want some links on Japanese, PM me.

Thanks for the awesome trip report - I must say that TDS and the TDL were my favorite parts of your TR. DisneySea has such a unique theme unlike any other Disney park - and thats what makes it so special and awesome.

Tokyo Disneyland itself is alright. I enjoy the California park so much more. I think on the next visit we will skip it and just have an extra day at DisneySea. DisneySea is so awesome with the exception on Tower of Terror.

Right now it looks like were heading back for Christmas. Haven't decided if we should stay in Tokyo again or maybe stay further away in like Osaka and explore more of Southern Japan.

I'm sure when the TPR group gets back and post all their pictures it will help me make that decision.

I'll tell you this though, it's been almost 2 weeks since I left and I really miss that place.

Ummm.....phishybrewer....Join the group! its been almost 2 years since Ive been and we talk about our trip everyday like it was yesterday!

We now plan on going every other year, just for a week, just to get our Japanese fix.

good luck getting it out of your head...