TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Wisconsin Sucks!

Golfie

Yesterday I was bundled up in a huge winter coat... today I'm walking around outside in short sleeves! Some visual aids to help you understand why I hate Wisconsin:

7.jpg.95cafb8ace989a9d8986ad6ce0ab8d93.jpg

If you looked up ugly in the dictionary, you would find "Wisconsin" in the definition.

6.jpg.9ded72a72c2c898c0fb4983f0a99d69f.jpg

Anyone want to guess what is mutating down there?

5.jpg.0b9f7e00d5322db308d5b308ebb47719.jpg

This used to be an armchair.

4.jpg.979da16502919893b1057a5185129de9.jpg

Want some soup?

3.jpg.e2c2f772762af36d5b5308b19bd99f46.jpg

Mailbox checks into rehab for the second time this week for "snow plow battle damage".

2.jpg.1f3e2cb306f093d41d5ec68c041052ef.jpg

I am in a T-SHIRT!

1.jpg.1fa2283a0437eb989db1328aa6c55413.jpg

The ground is ugly, brown, and soaking wet.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you be so condescending of your own state, especially since you have the Wisconsin State Fair.

Just thank god you do not live in Massachusetts and have to go to the Enka Fair.

I'll bet the Arkansas State Fair is worse. Take your usual sketchy Wal-Mart patrons and multiply them by 100...

Just thank god you do not live in Massachusetts and have to go to the Enka Fair.

Post of the month. Thank you for "bumping" the idea of the Enka Fair, the ghettoist fair in town! I just cannot wait until May when my ghetto town gets ghetto"er"!

Thank goodness I got to go to some Irish Kick-ass fairgrounds. FUNDERLAND! Seriously, the rides were amazing. I'll explain later....

yeah, the weather is kind of bad around this time. You don't know whether to wear a coat or shorts. And I agree with the whole theme park things. You got SFGAm, and WI Dells like 3 hours apart...I have never went from the dells to SF in one drive but its pretty close, i think.

But we have bad teams, expensive stadium with no use.

The only thing good is...

-Culver's

-WI State Fair

-Dells

-Close to SFGAm

But yeah, I fell like moving out of here....

UPDATE: Southeast Wisconsin has a dense fog warning!!![/i]

Come on now, your state fair is simply not as bad as the IA State Fair (probably the most overblown idea on earth) and Mt. Olympus and Timber Falls certainly outdo Adventureland as far as coasters go.

But I am fully aware that everyone has a legal right to hate the place in which they live, and that most make use of said right (unless they live in Iowa, where almost no one knows that the world continues beyond our border).

^yeah, I could actually wear shorts and a t-shirt all day today...without getting wet

But just watch, we are going to get snow in a few weeks

The only thing I don't like is the humidity. I walked outside this morning and was like "hmmm, this is pretty warm". Then I went running and was like "wow, i am really sweaty right now"...and then I jumped in a pond by our house and was like "wow, this water is really cold".

-You can never have anything perfect in Wisconsin