TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Un Solace Weekend Disneyland, Legoland, MORE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I didn't think chicks liked Star Wars...? Oh right, she's getting paid...

BTW, from the video, it didn't seem like that Jungle Cruise Cappy got too much of the script in while on your boat. How much did she actually say? Were the other ppl not with TPR pissed you guys kinda of ruined their Cruise?

G "TPRs are Jungle Cruise spoilers" Money

That was all such an absolute blast to read and watch. Pluto guy rules you all!

Dude, yeah, I think one of my most favorite things of the weekend was Pluto Guy when I was all "She's not as cool as you is she" and Pluto Guy responds "No...no one is!"

"NO ONE IS!!!"

LMAO!!!!

So therefore "No one is as cool as Pluto Guy!"

"Hello, I'm Pluto Guy. No one is as cool as me!"

Oh god ... Pluto Guy ... He tried to molest me at greeter because I had two Pluto pins on my lanyard. He literally walked up and I thought he was going for my boobie ... ends up he just wanted the pin ... you have no idea how disappointed I was.

Oh, and yay for Buzz labor shot! I will forever think of that as the ultimate ride: Elissa's birth canal! Sweeeet.

Great sfuff...that weekend was SOOOOOOOOO much fun. Yes I am still wet too from those damn water bombs.....lol

But yes on the jungle cruise, the sript was over by the time she said, "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, oh by the way, here is the back side of water" It was so bad the people in the back of the boat were completely lost, and the skipper had to apologize several times.....good stuff.

And that castle pic is the funniest EVAR!!!!!!!! It was great....and Elissa had the little one....yippeee!!

Casey"I can still see over fences and no one else can"Childers

I saw all of you the night of this trip report (I think). I was at DTD with my family doing the Rainforest Cafe/Build a Bear thing for my daughter's birthday on Friday night and saw the whole group sitting at a table outside of Tortilla Jo's. When we walked by I was thinking to myself "why do those people look so familiar?" Then on the way back from BAB it clicked. I was going to come up and say 'hi' but we were running late for our check in time at RFC. Anyhow...um...yeah. So I guess that's my TPR sighting for the year.

jen

Nahhh...you will have more TPR sightings....You should have said hello:) We don't bite, well hard that is...

But little did I know and I have said this too Robb, when I signed up as a forum member, I had no clue any of this would happen. My exact words were, "What did I sign up for???"

Who knew that my construction pics would be exclusive. LMAO at disney, no fence will ever stop me...MUHAHAHAHA.....

Casey"I am still taller then the castle"Childers

Only 4 1/2 more months...

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend, I especially liked the part where you all had a blast with the Jungle Cruise skipper. Again, only 4 1/2 more months until I can participate in the madness!

Makes me want to keep my job at Panera more.

• 2 weeks later...

^ That means you did actually find it! Part of the whole "hunt" is that it's not difficult to find, you just have to look in the right place.

--Robb "It's actually VERY easy to find if you're internet savvy." Alvey