TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I'm a Disney Dream Job Finalist- Vote for me!!

Hullo Everyone,

Once again I'm in dire need of your help! Disney came out with a contest to celebrate their new theme "Year of a Million Dreams". They are holding a contest right now where you can win your Dream Job for Disney for 1 day, with 5 jobs to apply for. I, of course, applied for the Princess In Waiting job. I was selected from hundreds of videos to be a Top 20 Princess In Waiting Finalist. From March 6th-30th everyone must go vote at http://www.careerbuilder.com/disneydreamjobs/dream-job-applicant.asp?jtid=5&ytid=KznRyhC1geE

(if that link doesn't work, go to http://www.careerbuilder.com/disneydreamjobs/home.asp and click on "Princess In Waiting". I am the 3rd video on the top, dressed as Cinderella standing by a tree.)

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!! The voting system is an open ended voting. So you can repeat your votes OVER AND OVER!! DO NOT hit enter when submitting your vote, it will NOT count as a vote, you must click Vote! Make sure the watch the video quite a few times as well-- video views count as well as the votes!!!

I am begging you, PLEASE vote as much and as often as possible and spread the word to EVERYONE you know. Dedicate an hour each day if you feel the need to help me make my dream come true.

They select 5 Grand Prize Winners in each Category to go live their dream job for 1 day. Please help me FINALLY fulfill my Disney dream of being a Princess. I have a 1 in 4 chance of winning, but don't just count me as a shoe-in- EVERYONE needs to vote in this nation-wide contest!

I know your wondering what the Grand prize all includes: a 4 day/3 night trip to Disneyland for me and my family- all expenses paid. Then one of those days I 'work' for Disney and all dressed up perform my duty of Princess In Waiting. They don't let you know exactly what you do for the job until you win. Of course I do invite EVERYONE to go to Disneyland with me while I perform my Dream Job... if I win.

So once again Please help me be a Princess!! Forward this email to all your friends, family, co-workers, networks, blogs, websites....everyone and everything! Only you can help make my Dream finally come true.

I also, HIGHLY recommend you vote for these people in the other categories:

Pirate Apprentice: William Bean "Pirate to Principal"

Jungle Cruise Skipper: "Check Out His Chin" Chin Skipper

Thank you so so so so much!!!! I appreciate all your love, support and friendship!

JorDan Leigh Tripp

"JorDanrella"

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of PixieDust for you.

I just voted for you.

Im also waiting to start my dream job at Disney. Ill be starting june 12 as part of the Cultural Representative Program at Epcots Mexican Pavilion at WDW.

I hope your dream can come true as mine is about to become

Best Wishes

Joel

I just found out some Important voting information....

You have to view the video as many times as you vote.

Meaning if you voted 10 times and only watched the video once, it will only count as 1 vote. They are synching the votes with the videos. So by the end of the day if I have 2000 votes and only 250 votes...it'll only count as 250 votes total.

They keep changing things on us!

So Keep on voting and viewing. Thanks for the support!!!!