TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

KidTums is here! Kristen Taylor Alvey born 3/3/07

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new photos are HILLARIOUS and SO ADORABLE! I saved the KT meets Yeti Ball one to my comp

I burst out laughing at the "It's a kidtums!" ...

*14 years into the future Kristen sits around with a couple of friends looking at the cake picture*

Kristen: Seriously, my parents are freaks.

Naw, I'm just kidding, I wholeheartedly welcome the arrival of the world's youngest coaster enthusiast! In fact, she probably doesn't even know she is one yet!

And the T shirt your firends got for her is HILLARIOUS Robb!

So is Yeti ball going to be hers now? I know that this is the age children tend to find that one doll or pushie or whatnot that they grow emotionally attached to, And what's better than giving the ultimate coaster child the ultimate coaster mascot?

Though even if not, I doubt you'll have a hard time finding a spare doll to give her

Ya know, a decade and a half from now, Kristen's either gonna be a super mad coaster loving chick... or that girl who's seriously and morbidly embarrassed of her parents.

One or the other.

Congratulations again! If she takes after mom, though, she'll probably be begging to go on Intamins like crazy within five years.

Congrats! Can you say parent swap??? The most wonderful theme park invention for parents. My wife and I helped perfect it here in Orlando so have fun. Oh by the way, I see the Disney theme Parks in your future more often. Congratulations, my wife and I have 3 three girls of our own and love them to death. But we're past the parent swap years.

Good luck

^^I beleive that when two gigantic coaster loving forces(I.E. Robb and ELissa) collide the results would probably be...

THE SAVIOUR

The one to make painful wooden coasters smooth!

The one that shall bring intamins to the land!

The one that shall break the 600ft barrier!

...She shall dazzle us with her ability to turn crowded water coasters to walk-ons!

...Make it so just one operating train on only one hour of ERT will be enough for all 100 trip-goers to ride several times 'till they're ful!l

...And one day to possibly, after 300 years, bring back the russian ice slides from the dead!

Jeez, I thought I'm jewish.

...She shall dazzle us with her ability to turn crowded water coasters to walk-ons!

...Make it so just one operating train on only one hour of ERT will be enough for all 100 trip-goers to ride several times 'till they're ful!l

...And one day to possibly, after 300 years, bring back the russian ice slides from the dead!

Somehow, every (and I mean EVERY) time I see a post of yours, I laugh. (If not ROFLMAO.)

Genius.

Dan "An alternative to the bread spoof could be turning it into so much O'hana's meat sticks!" Smith