TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

KidTums is here! Kristen Taylor Alvey born 3/3/07

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just took another look at the fourth picture down on Page 1. She looks just like Robb in that one!

I'm kinda bummed that I won't be able to see Kristen on Sunday. But I understand wanting to avoid exposing her to so many people---and whatever they may bring from SFMM!

Eric "isn't going to SFMM on Sunday because I just went last Sunday" L.

Wowza, I never noticed before (probably because she had her little hat on in all the photos until now), but Kristen has a LOT of hair for a newborn! I dunno if maybe it's just something that runs in the family, but I know my brother and sister were almost bald at first, and I'm pretty sure I was too.

And I couldn't help but go "awwwwwwww" at the picture of Yeti Ball and KidTums. I think Lou might have some competition!

Ya know, we already have an "Adventures of Lil' Robbie Robb." I think we might as well get started on an "Adventures of Lil' KT A" or something like that. Or maybe "Lil' Kristin T" has a better ring to it.

In any case, I'm gonna start calling her KT, since it works well for "Kristin Taylor" and "KidTums" (as someone pointed out earlier). Unless either Robb or Elissa take offense to that.

At this rate, KT's gonna have more exposure than most celebrity babies.