TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

KidTums is here! Kristen Taylor Alvey born 3/3/07

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robb those new pictures are hilarious... It figures that the one weekend I haven't checked things heavily would be something this big.

Oh and I still can't really resolve my feelings about whether the Yeti Ball with Kidtums is cute or creepy...

Congrats... BTW how long till the first TPR with all 3 of you?

If she turns out to be hotness, it's about the same age difference between me and her as it is between Robb and Elissa.

As a father, I can say without question that this is more than a little disturbing...

Those new photos are so awesome!

However, is it really that safe to expose Kidtums to YetiBall? I mean...after all, YetiBall is Lou's lover...and you know how YetiBall can be!

That's so awesome. I'm glad everything is still rolling along smoothly.

I look forward to seeing you, and maybe Elissa and probably not, but still possibly KidTums at bash.

Do you know if Elissa and/or KidTums will be at the registration? Probably not...huh?

-Mike

If she turns out to be hotness, it's about the same age difference between me and her as it is between Robb and Elissa.

As a father, I can say without question that this is more than a little disturbing...

As a former student of 3rd-grade math, I can say without question that this is more than a little disturbing...

-Jahan

Those new photos are so awesome!

However, is it really that safe to expose Kidtums to YetiBall? I mean...after all, YetiBall is Lou's lover...and you know how YetiBall can be!

That's so awesome. I'm glad everything is still rolling along smoothly.

I look forward to seeing you, and maybe Elissa and probably not, but still possibly KidTums at bash.

Do you know if Elissa and/or KidTums will be at the registration? Probably not...huh?

-Mike

I'm sure Robb's cleaned up Yeti Ball since his last visit with Lou.

-Mike

Being that technically KidTums is a "preemie" it's not the best idea to have her exposed to a lot of people just yet, so unfortunatley she won't be at West Coast Bash or the party on Sunday.

--Robb

As a former student of 3rd-grade math, I can say without question that this is more than a little disturbing...

-Jahan

As a regular human being, I can say without question... well, you know the rest.

And OMG, Yeti Ball is HUUUUUUUUUGE compared to KT! So cute.