TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

KidTums is here! Kristen Taylor Alvey born 3/3/07

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to both new parents! That baby is way to cute, who is really the daddy?! You two make great forum parents for KT! Now start saving for diapers, strollers, carriage, baby seat, more diapers, school clothing, school books, her own LV purse, more diapers, her own car, a gun for dad to keep boys away from her, more diapers, dentist, more diapers, her own college tuition, more diapers! Welcome to being a parent! Not just a job, it is an Adventure! God Bless!

Congrats to both new parents! That baby is way to cute, who is really the daddy?! You two make great forum parents for KT! Now start saving for diapers, strollers, carriage, baby seat, more diapers, school clothing, school books, her own LV purse, more diapers, her own car, a gun for dad to keep boys away from her, more diapers, dentist, more diapers, her own college tuition, more diapers! Welcome to being a parent! Not just a job, it is an Adventure! God Bless!

That is a pretty good idea... As if enough dads do it already. I'm serious! I'm tired of hearing "so-and-so in the 8th grade is pregnant!" Or a news haedline of "12 Year old girl pregnant, details at 5"

Good to hear all three of you are in good health. Especially for the little one since she is prematurly born. Hopefully she'll keep healthy. Best of luck for your new lives. Kids sure chenge your life, well that is what my dad said.

That is a pretty good idea... As if enough dads do it already. I'm serious! I'm tired of hearing "so-and-so in the 8th grade is pregnant!" Or a news haedline of "12 Year old girl pregnant, details at 5"

If she gets pregnant at 12 years old, maybe she will be popular in the UK.

No seriously, how can anyone be an effective parent at 12 years old?