TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

KidTums is here! Kristen Taylor Alvey born 3/3/07

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job to both of you!

One tip from a parent ot parents: all that stuff that's under the basinette thing they wheel her around in...take it all with you when you leave the hospital! Don't know if someone's already told you, but it's yours to take! Empty the drawers each day, then empty them again.

G "frugal tip boy" Money

Well it's not surprising that Kristen debuted earlier than anticipated, she's clearly showing how anxious she is to start earning "Her" Coaster Credits!

When you were at Disneyland on Friday, Kristen's thinking "Come on Mom let me out of here already!!!" Well I guess after that many months in Elissa's belly (living on a steady diet of McDonalds and Plain Pasta) she decided to Bust Outta There! (Either the regular way or the classic "Alien" style if need be) Don't forget that in the movie Alien, the lucky parent-to-be was eating "Plain Pasta" when the infant Alien burst through his abdomen!

Well I guess when Kristen realized that her Papa was going to Legoland on Saturday without her! That was it! This Daddy's girl decided it was time to make her grand arrival, and so she did. Let the Coaster Credits begin!

This -- really -- is good news. Congratulations from germany. I'm so happy that everything went well. I guess you and Robb must be "proud as hell". I'm sure the two of you will be some fantastic parents and I can't wait to see the whole little Alvey family (again). Kristen is a great name, sound pretty nordic to me. As a software developer it reminds me Kristen Nygaard who invented this first object oriented programming language, but ... never mind ... he was a guy.

I just remeber the day in when you were my "scout" in six flags magic mountain and told me, that you would not be able to ride (do you remember the ride-op on Superman: "Come on, you should ride, it's fun, it's not that scary!" LOL). The first thing I thought was: "Robb's going to be daddy" I just love it, when I'm right!

So enjoy your new little family, relax and have fun.