TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

KidTums is here! Kristen Taylor Alvey born 3/3/07

I have posted some new photos on the first post of this thread.

Everyone is doing just fine! Thanks to all of you for your support...you guys are awesome!!! No, wait... You're "Red Dawn Awesome!!!"

--Robb

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations....I did not sign on yesterday and was thinking "When is the due date again?" and I see it when I sign on and was like WOW. I was at my nieces house last night celebrating her sweet sixteen birthday and would you believe her name is Kristen? Anyway, I am really happy for all of you and wish you the best. A baby is the sweetest thing in the world.

EDIT: Forgot to ask. Elissa, whats the first thing you're going to since you're not pregnant?

A. SLEEP

B. get on the nearest Intamin and marathon for 2+ hours

C. both A & B

Elissa (Or Robb), correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think she'll be able to get on the nearest Intamin and Marathon for 4 hours straight (or get on ANY coasters, for that matter) for I'd guess 2 or 3 weeks.

Anywho, just a few more things.

1. This thread is growing faster than the Cedar Point Project 2007 Thread did.

2. Those pictures are awesome! I'm glad she's doing great, and she looks great, too!

3. Does this mean that now Barry can't post in any thread involving Kristen?

EDIT: New forum title is awesome!

-Mike

I am soo happy for you guys !!! Seeing your pictures reminds me of when our little Chloe came home, she is 6 years old now....

Take lots of pictures (I don't have to tell you guys that) they grow up so fast, it's absolutley amazing....

Have fun, can't wait to meet her.

Joshua

CONGRADULATIONS to the both of you, and welcome to the wondeful world filled with rollers coasters Kristen!

She is such a beautiful little girl!

Glad to hear everything went well with the delivery.

Wow, she's going to have some aweson b-days at some parks, especially since they will go along with the end of the off-season.

Can I get a membership pass for getting kiddy credits with her so I won't have to shell out $5 every time?