TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

KidTums is here! Kristen Taylor Alvey born 3/3/07

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I haven't posted here much recently, but I'm ecstatic to hear that everything went well.

Perhaps we can hook Kristen up with our little troublemaker who's impending summer birth made us cancel our spots on the midwest trip (grumble, grumble!).

Best,

Matt

heh trust me we weren't ready for her to come this early either!

she's now 15 hours old and still doing great. there will be a bunch of visitors today and she'll most likely make an appearence at the party a week from today.

more photos in a few hours

I was going to buy Kristen/Kidtums a junior Intamin woodie, but I didn't see that listed on the registry. That's a pretty big oversight if you ask me. So, I got her some baby scrubs instead. You're going to need a doctor in the family to take care of you in your golden years due to years of organ system abuse from excessive roller coaster riding.

Congratulations to all three of you! I hope you get enough sleep in the months to come. And, I hope Kristen knows what's she's gotten herself into, being born into your family and all. She better like to travel!

Best Regards,

Joe/ginzo