TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Banning McDonalds?

krazekiddd

Such silly remarks.

Prince Charles needs to ride a "Vekoma" 20 times, get those cobwebs out of his head.

Oh, come on. You guys need misfits in the royal family. It gives you something to talk about. We make fun of Hollywood types, while you make fun of the royal family. That's how it works.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can eat McDonald's, not be fat, and still have serious health issues as a result of it. High cholesterol anyone?

As a result I've been seriously trying to cut down on my fast food intake and trying to eat more sandwhiches, ect.

Though I still have a serious addiction to soda which needs to be stopped. Of course free soda while I'm working doesn't help. Though I always could just ask for water...

The government overstepped its power here

Nah. Prince Charles has no real power. Even if he becomes King, he'll still have no power. The monarchy is ceremonial now. He's just expressing his opinion, which is perfectly within his rights.

I do think that the royal family should actively encourage more healthy lifestyles, but probably not in this fashion.

True. He's got a lot of work set out for him... becoming an MP, the chosen party elected, becoming leader, winning a General Election, staying in offce for as long as it takes...

yeah, give it a couple of years...

its most likely blown over already, if not, next month will bring something important up and it'll disappear...

How will this make people healthier? There would still be hundreds of fast food restaurants for people to eat at, and the overweight would continue to be overweight. I know that obesity(is that politically correct? ) is a problem, but this will do absolutely nothing.(except get rid of some competition)