TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Two women injured falling off Disneyland parking tram

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a rule I'm sure Disney goes to great lengths to make the Trams as Idiot Proof as possible, but as always there's going to be someone who's an exception to the rule. (That's why we now have airgates at the loading zone of Space Mountain Etc...)

If a lawsuit were to be brought against Disney, I hope they would choose to fight it. People need to be held accountable for their actions, rather than rewarded for them.

So wait, if I jump off of a moving tram I get paid thousands of dollars? I think its time to renew the Disneyland season passes!

In all seriousness this is completely the fault of the women. They say several times to stay seated at ALL times. Unless your both deaf and blind you should know something this simple. I really hope that Disney does not give these people any money.

No matter what, there will always be idiots that do stupid things like this, the rest of the world shouldn't have to change everything to accommodate them and their stupidity. And yes, it is sad that they got hurt, but she shouldn't have stood in the first place, but I do feel for the other woman that was just trying to help. Overall, I think some guests are careless at amusement parks, they don't always see the danger in the stupid things they do, and then this happens.

I think this was just a slow news day becuase people have been doing stupid things on trams for years!

I used to work in Magic Kingdom parking at the TTC and you would occasionally get jumpers (on and off...like its a San Francisco Trolly or something), standers, etc. It comes with the nature of the vehicles. Granted that's why the trams are designed with the minimum leg room and low ceilings, to encourage people to sit forward. But when little Billy loses his Power Ranger or that stroller that was improperly stowed goes flying off while rounding a turn, common sense gets lost.

The 2 women got excited cos they saw someone or something and did not see they were getting on / off a tram. I always wait for things to stop before getting on ot off them.

You don't hear of anyone getting hurt on the San Fran trams and they have been running for over 100 years.

Poor old Disney get's it in the foot again, it's suppose to be a magical place not to get one's self an injury.

You know I think if this had happened at some small park like Carowinds or wherever you'd probably never hear about it.

But because it's Disney it's going to make good "news".

It's no big deal really. People do silly things all the time and have accidents. I have to ask why was she standing up?