TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

gorillaz

2ddd

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup! I have both of their CDs and I just recently got "The Good, The Bad, and The Queen". They're both good, but I prefer the Gorillaz.

EDIT: I don't know if this thread is considered as spam or anything, so don't be offended if it's locked by a mod.

-Mike

Gorillaz are okay, but I hate that it takes Albarn away from doing more Blur albums. He seems obsessed with doing side projects. Maybe he just feels weird doing Blur without Coxon? Dunno.

I like Danger Mouse's production on Demon Dayz, but I still like the original album better. Automator for life!

QUOTE(IF I SPLET THAT RIGHT):I like Gorillaz, although i don't have either of their albums, and i don't buy the albums because a lot of their songs with the exception of the ones they release are kind of cruddy. Especially with Demon Days.

My favourite song is probably 19-2000 or Clint Eastwood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

i agree with the demon days part most of the songs there are really cruddy but i still like it the other album i dont have so i would'nt know i dont want the other album because i can just download with limewire that sould work....oh no im ranting again