TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Brittany sans hair!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abdolutely, totally disgusting. Like somebody else said, she looks like somebody from Star Trek. It's obvious that she's trying to send some kind of message, but what, who knows.

I must say I get a perverse pleasure in reading about all of these celebs' problems- them going to rehab, passing out in public, etc- it makes my own problems seem small in comparison.

She should donate her hair to places that make wigs for cancer patients.

But I wouldnt expect her to think that far ahead, as Elissa said. Why do something good for those around you when you can just eBay it like its reported shes doing? lame.

She should donate her hair to places that make wigs for cancer patients.

I guess you haven't looked at eBay yet. There is a least 20 people claiming that they are selling her hair.

Maybe she could buy it back. Have you seen her new blonde wig? I thought she was turning into Carol Channing. I was having bad "Love Boat" flashbacks when I saw the wig pictures.

In this day and age, celebrities will say or do just about anything to stay in the public eye. Because as long as people are talking or even better "whispering" about you, your album sales or box office totals will continue to grow.

Britney Spears is a good example of this. She was groomed from a young age to become the celebrity that she is today. She has learned how to effectively manipulate the media to her advantage.

So whether Britney's claiming that she's still a Virgin (while dating Justin Timberlake), marrying some guy in Vegas (for a couple of days), locking lips with Madonna (on live TV), having kids with a real loser (whom she barely dated), intentionally showing off her "other" cleanly shaved area to the paparazzi (while exiting Paris Hiltons Mercedes SLR McLaren), or lastly taking the pruning shears to her golden locks, it's all about the same thing.........Exposure.

This latest publicity stunt has been shown on TV, talked about on the radio, and even managed to fill up 4 pages on a web site dedicated to Theme Parks!

Needless to say Britney has done her job well. I imagine that as long as Britney can keep it together, and not go the "Crack is Wack" Whitney Houston path, she'll be just fine.

I think it's a shame she has to go into re-hab at 25, that far too young to have a meltdown. She has done so much since becoming famous.

I'll have their money (have a chat with GG, B&M and Intamin to re-design Thorpe Park with a woodie, stand-up, floorless and re-create their Dark Ride = Phantom Fantasia) not their lifestyle.