TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Brittany sans hair!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes shaving her head any dumber than getting another tattoo, at least the hair in not permanent.

I love laughing at tattoos on old, wrinkly skin! People must think I'm a psycho at the gym constantly laughing at: women wearing what they shouldn't, old wrinkly tattoos, people lip synching to their iPods and others falling off treadmills.

Maybe she figured since her ex-boyfriend, JT, shaved his head, he's been having a really successful career, dating some major hotties, and pretty much is livin the good life, and if she did it too, the world would turn in her favor. Instead the world is turning and running the other way.

What makes shaving her head any dumber than getting another tattoo, at least the hair in not permanent.

I love laughing at tattoos on old, wrinkly skin! People must think I'm a psycho at the gym constantly laughing at: women wearing what they shouldn't, old wrinkly tattoos, people lip synching to their iPods and others falling off treadmills.

Agreed. This is one of the reasons I'll never get a tattoo. I don't want people making fun of my tattoos when I'm old and wrinkly, and trying to work out.