TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What kind of phone do you have?

ECZenith

I just got my HTC EVO 4G last Friday, but as you've probably heard, the battery life isn't too g

I see what you did there.

I've still got the same green Patech Matrix that I've had for almost two years now. About 6 months ago, however, it fell off my leg while I was on the computer, the poor phone landed screen-first on the corner of the tray my printer is on. There was a gaping crack in the screen for about 5 months, but my parents finally ordered a new screen as a surprise for me. Now my phone is as good as new.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Last night I traded in my beloved Blackberry 8900 and got a Droid X. I had been somewhat of a Blackberry fan boy, and was rather reluctant to make the jump to Droid. After doing it I'm seriously shocked at what I've been missing. This phone is so much more powerful than my old 8900. I loved that phone and I loved the Blackberry brand, but I just can't ignore the fact that this phone is frankly superior to anything Blackberry currently has.

I literally just got home from getting my Motorola Droid2 Global. I absolutely love it. My old LG Voyager was a piece of crap (plastic covering on the speaker missing, scratches on the screen, paint missing from a ton of places, charging port snapped off when I plugged it in once)

• 2 weeks later...

Right now, I have Nokia 5230. I like the feature of this mobile. I love it. I think this mobile attempt to enter the market segment created by the original Samsung Star,after Samsung. Wi-Fi is useful because it means you can continue using the device inside when your carrier service goes AWOL or when you want to download huge files.

iPhone 3GS 8GB... Previously had a Nokia E63 and before that a Nokia N95 8GB

Only had my iPhone 3GS since July and it's already been sent back twice for repairs, so Vodafone might be replacing it with either a HTC Desire HD or a HTC Legend

HTC DESIRE HD

HTC LEGEND

NOKIA E63

NOKIA N95 8GB

LG enV touch.

I hate it.

It shuts off too much, and randomly resets all the personal settings, like the wallpapers and stuff.

I mean, when it works, it's cool, and you can go online and stuff, but the touchscreen isn't all that great.

It's fine for texting but doing pretty much anything else MURDERS the battery. Everytime I go online with it it drops a battery bar.

I got it for Christmas in 2009, so hopefully this year I'll be getting a VZW iPhone!

lg-env-touch-vx11000.thumb.jpg.ac234fc6fc316cbae1843dc23e3a98ce.jpg

A picture of my phone. Not mine, but you get the idea!

• 3 weeks later...

I was really torn ... I have Verizon and have wanted a new phone for awhile. I spent some time using my wife's iPhone while she was in the hospital and liked it well enough, but I wanted a full keyboard. I've heard really good things about the Droid2 so I played around with a friends for awhile, and loved it.

Of course, I couldn't be boring and go with the regular droid, so I went with this one: