TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What kind of phone do you have?

ECZenith

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, heres my story. Over the past 4 years I've gone through 7 phones, Yes 7.

1. had my phone in my hoody pocket, tried to flush toilet, slid out while bending, succesfully flushed, has not been seen since.

2. Fell.

3.Fell.

4. Got washed in washing machine on accident.

5. Fell.

6. Fell out of rollercoaster.

7. Just died for no reason.

My current phone has stood up for the test of more then a year.

This is a tough one.

phone.jpg.c34931a9f44580afc167d6adf2a72e99.jpg

I have my trusty three-year-old LG VX4500. It works fine and I have no need to get a new one. This one makes and receives calls. Period. No camera, no music player, no games, no death ray...

Eric

^ I didn't even know they still made Nokia phones! It must be really old!

-Tatum

Ummmm....Nokia is the #1 mobile phone manufacturer in the world and comes out with new models constantly. 40% of the ENTIRE cell phone market is Nokia, with over 400 million units shipped in 2007. To contrast, Samsung and Motorola only have 12% apiece.

Just goes to show how bad the US cell phone market is. Japan and Europe have all these great phones, and yet the US companies think everyone wants pink Razrs or crappy Samsungs and LGs that are 2 years behind the rest of the world. At least the iPhone lit a fire so now carriers have to be a little more cutting edge with their phone selection.

Got this in the end of January, (as the 4 years old one, got broken. People couldn't hear what I was speaking although I heard them, lol).

It was only 130€, has a mp3 player, internet and 2mb camera just in case, I would need to take a photo, however the camera isn't good really, but it's still a phone, and good enough for me.

Here we go. LG Something Or Other Letters and Numbers. I can talk to people, it can wake me up in mornings, it has a clock, and a camera/video if needed. But it doesn't vibrate anymore...not a fan of that. I don't use the music features, as my iPod is probably a little better for that purpose. The most customization I did on this thing (besides pictures and contacts) is get one ringtone, because it was free.

lg-8300.jpg.d0c477fc09ea092cf239e63b776231c3.jpg

US companies think everyone wants pink Razrs or crappy Samsungs and LGs

I wouldnt say my Lgs is crappy. I don't even know how many times I droped it! Put considering I have never been to Japan I'll have to trust you on that.

P.s I havent seen a Razor in about a year!