TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What kind of phone do you have?

ECZenith

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spouse upgraded me recently from Iphone 6 to Iphone8.

and for Xmas bought me the battery back up. I love it, and not just because the selfie camera (and forwards camera) are so much better quality than the one on the 6.

^ Sometimes people with cell phones, such as me, wishes that life were still that simple for them.

Also I have an LG G6 with a crack in it that looks like a bullet hole, so I've been looking at a new Samsung for a while.

WIN_20190305_19_54_40_Pro.thumb.jpg.b92978e44ee988465c92303482ce80c5.jpg

Sorry for a low quality photo, but you can see where the break is.

• 1 month later...

Finally switched from an iphone 7 to a samsung galaxy note 9. I switched because i like how open android is compared to ios, the larger screen, an actual headphone jack,and a really great camera that can take full screen photos

here are some photos taken earlier

20190413_153947.thumb.jpg.88c44d70cb81a892f478b9fd9c6df292.jpg

20190413_165829.thumb.jpg.c6b5a5e24b05a501fbd48284f1742364.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Samsung m21. Decent phone for his price (around 200$), 6000mah battery,energy beast Full HD display,4/64, thats all I needed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Learning another one foreign language again! Now I am trying to get an arabic language. using best translation service http://isaccurate.com/arabic-translation-services with arabic language in it! Hope it will help me out to understand this language clearly as soon as possible

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got a Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown. It was... somewhere under $150 at Walmart. I used it with Straight Talk as my service; and based on where we live, my ST is tied to the AT&T towers and it's great. We live out in the middle of nowhere, but we get perfection signal, whereas my sister's Verizon phone sometimes just stops getting a signal altogether when she's here.

The phone has crazy good battery life, although I imagine I don't use mine as much as most other people. Everyone knows not to call me, just text, and I'm living in the middle of nowhere, so I'm usually just on my computer, so not really using my phone except at night to play games until I fall asleep. I can get an average of 3 days on one charge for this phone.

• 5 months later...

What do you think about the samsung fold guys?! My wife wants it so freaking much, and I am willing to get her one, however I would like to know if it is any good and what kind of issues have other users faced. I am more into iOS and I do not understand how to use android that is exactly why I am not sure about that phone. I understand that it is something interesting, a folding screen touch phone, something that we never had before. I wonder, will I be able to use numbers from quackr.io on that smartphone?!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/15/2020 at 3:42 PM, tinaalsgirl said:

I've got a Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown. It was... somewhere under $150 at Walmart. I used it with Straight Talk as my service; and based on where we live, my ST is tied to the AT&T towers and it's great. We live out in the middle of nowhere, but we get perfection signal, whereas my sister's Verizon phone sometimes just stops getting a signal altogether when she's here.

The phone has crazy good battery life, although I imagine I don't use mine as much as most other people. Everyone knows not to call me, just text, and I'm living in the middle of nowhere, so I'm usually just on my computer, so not really using my phone except at night to play games until I fall asleep. I can get an average of 3 days on one charge for this phone.

About a half a year after I posted this, I got myself a new phone. Now I'm on a Samsung Galaxy A51 (non-5g) and loving it!

I'm on the ACP/Lifeline plan now through Life Wireless (Pure Talk); they use AT&T towers, so I've not had any kind of hiccups in moving myself over, which is good, because Straight Talk is now owned by Verizon and my mom and stepdad just had to upgrade their phones & move to a new service (US Cellular) because Verizon just does. not. work. here. They both got Samsung Galaxy A14 5g. They're still fumbling around with them, getting used to much newer phones, but I personally am impressed with them and the lady at Walmart said they were the best-selling model of phone all year so far.