TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What kind of phone do you have?

ECZenith

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had my iPhone 6 for a few weeks now and I'm a fan. The screen is certainly a bit bigger that I'd like and in some situations it's not really a one handed device anymore but the hardware is stunning and I love the look and feel [emoji5]️

I <3 you, HTC. I've been completely satisfied with my EVO 4G LTE. Long battery life, fast as hell, and infinitely customizable. When I'm out somewhere in public -- like in a bar, and put it on the table, people comment on it. I think people are used to seeing iPhones everywhere, but not as used to seeing this.

Edited by Duff

• 2 weeks later...

iPhone 6+ 128GB Space Grey. Finally Apple released what is IMO the perfect phone for me, the screen is just gorgeous and the phone feels great in the hand. I think my iPad Air is a bit jealous as it's not getting used anywhere near as much anymore now.

I currently have an 16 gb iPhone 4s. I've had it since late 2011 and its been nothing but great. My one complaint I have with it is that it doesn't have the storage space I need anymore.

I ordered the 64 gb iPhone 6 a few weeks ago and it should be here any day now. Does anyone have any complaints with them yet?

I've had mine for three weeks and no major complaints. Just that the orientation in YouTube is screwed but that's just an app issue... Other than that... I love it.

image.thumb.jpg.c500842f9c410fdf051715b321837285.jpg

I ordered the 64 gb iPhone 6 a few weeks ago and it should be here any day now. Does anyone have any complaints with them yet?

6Plus here. The only thing I don't like is the change in the location of the close button. I'm still not used to that and I often end up changing the volume while pressing it.

6Plus here. The only thing I don't like is the change in the location of the close button. I'm still not used to that and I often end up changing the volume while pressing it.

I have the regular 6 and I'm the same way. Biggest operational adjustment right there. Is anybody using the reach ability feature consistently? Also, I upgraded from an iphone5. I LOVE touch ID.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I currently have an LG Volt. If you want to see a picture, just google garbage, and you'll get some great shots. I wanted to switch to Android bad, but the phone is a piece of junk. The screen is super fragile, internet browsers keep crashing, and the battery has gone to hell.

I was going to get a Samsung, but I was too cheap to fork over the money. Next phone for sure I'll get one even if it's an older model.

iPhone 5. Previously I had an iPhone 4, which was my first smartphone. I don't pay attention to upgrade opportunities and I don't keep up with new technology or device capabilities, so my current phone is fine by me! I did, however, quickly reach a point where I have no idea what I did before smartphones and could hardly imagine going back to those days, even though I (and most of us at some point) obviously survived just fine.