TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What kind of phone do you have?

ECZenith

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely love this phone. I bought the extended life battery for 25 when I got the phone. Now I can surf 4G for about 12 hrs straight. I went from 7-7 on a full charge and had my Fantasy Football app open and refreshing constantly from 1230 to 630. Such a fantastic phone.

iPhone 4S, my first ever iPhone. If I had the regular 4, I probably wouldn't have upgraded to the S and originally I was going to get the 4. After thinking about things, I figured that since this is my first iPhone, I may as well go with the latest and greatest. It has not let me down yet. I do however seem to go through the battery fast since I'm always playing around with it and surfing TPR while I'm out and about.

Previously, I had the Samsung Impression which was a decent phone but my keys were beginning to stick, be super sensitive, not respond, etc. I also had to frequently restart the phone as it would refuse to send messages. It lived a good life.

I'm still rocking an original Droid. Just installed Cyanogen Mod 7.1 to keep it ticking a little bit longer. Will definitely be upgrading very soon, once I decide which route to take...iPhone 4S or Galaxy Nexus.

I'm still rocking an original Droid. Just installed Cyanogen Mod 7.1 to keep it ticking a little bit longer. Will definitely be upgrading very soon, once I decide which route to take...iPhone 4S or Galaxy Nexus.

*Rant warning*. Oh please, that's not even a hard choice... The iPhone 4S is an absolute failure (In terms of the tech community) , you don't make consumers wait 16 months for a processor and camera bump. Plus no 4G or bigger screen!?

Galaxy Nexus is the way go:

Verizon 4G LTE - Yes.

Global GSM Radio - Yes

Android 4.0 Ice Scream Sandwich - Yes.

Not to mention that beautiful Super AMOLED HD display, NFC, Dual-core processor, etc.

And I have an Inspire with CM7, waiting for CM9! CyanogenMod is definitely the most stable ROM and is a joy to use.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Considering this thread is a few years old, and most people might have got new phones... would be interesting to see just how many people still have iPhones or have jumped to a new OS like Android or WP8.

I personally have recently got a Nokia Lumia 1020, it's a bit chunky but it takes amazing photos with the 41mp camera. It's such a nice phone, and has heaps of features compared to other cameras on mobile phones which is great for people wanting to learn a bit more about photography before shelling out for a DSLR.

I just scored a shiny new Motorola Droid X phone yesterday. It's beautiful, but it hasn't been activated yet.

My current phone is an oldskool flip phone. Not sure what the name/brand is, but it's a Motorola. Hell I had a Verizon classic Razr phone for the longest time. The speaker crapped out, so I got a slight upgrade over the summer (phone can receive texts now). Once my Droid is activated, I'll be caught up with the rest of the world lol

I currently have a iPhone 4S. My contract with Sprint is up in April. I will moving back to AT&T. Even though I love Sprints good customer service I prefer AT&T's coverage map. I hate that pictures take sometimes 20 minutes to send via text with Sprint and I get no reception where I need it most.

I have been a avid iPhone user for about 4 years now and am debating leaving Apple to try a Window's phone. I do not like droids based on how they operate.