TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hershey Hawaii [RCT3]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember being in line for Baja... the adrenaline would run through my veins like poison.

I've decided I can't return. I can't feel the same. It's changed too much. I might as well relive it in my memories, because coming here leaves little to remind those of what once stood here. Yeah, you might have The Volcanic, the actual volcano, the first coaster, but it's not Hawaiian Escape. It's pieces. Scattered pieces. There's no comparison.

Hawaiian Escape was made up of:

Oronga

Hurtle de Zhambi

Hershey's Xtreme Cup Challenge

Red Zone

Peregrine

Zhambi Sidewinder

Flyuira

Duma-Paka

Leopard

Surf

Storm

Waikiki Whizzer

Mine Mountain

Excavation

Viper

Tidal Wave

Riptide

Tantalus

Sulfur

Turbulence

Solar Flare

Tigre

And all of the other attractions that made up the park.

This corporate melting pot is no place for me.

Farewell, and have a merry Christmas.

- Your fellow Hawaiian Escape fan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HAWAIIAN ESCAPE

I began work on Hawaiian Escape in January of 2007. Thanks to each of you, it has become one of the longest-running RCT3 parks of all time. Thank you. I present this short film as a token of appreciation to you. This film is dedicated to the community.

VIMEO:

Youtube links coming soon.

^ wow; you are truly the best at making rct3 parks. This is the first ever Rollcercoaster video that made me emotional.

Almost put me to tears. Your video making skills are amazing just like a movie. The rain, camera movements, music, ambience, everything!.

Proud of you. You deserve a metal for this. Man, if only that were a real park...

Hope to see you come back. & make more parks.

I'm beyond words. I think you're possibly the only builder in the world who can take a video game . . . A Video Game, and make it into such an emotional and realistic thing. When you think about, have you ever heard someone say "Oh I was watching or playing RCT3 yesterday and I cried"? No, and to get even close to that is a real accomplishment. You're a very special builder (in a good way hah) and you should get a medal (^ like that dude said).

• 9 months later...

Hello, my name is Allison Caldwell and I am the new Public Relations chair for Hershey Entertainment's Hawaii division. I will be sending you information on the dramatic changes that will taking place in Honolulu over the next few months. I'll address some of the most frequently asked questions:

ZooAmerica will be closing at the end of the month. Plans are already underway to send some of the animals to the Honolulu zoo while the rest will move to ZooAmerica at Hersheypark in Pennsylvania.

Marriott and Hershey have reached a deal that will allow Hershey to retake ownership of the hotel by the end of this year. The indoor waterpark will also close this month. The building that houses the waterpark will become Phase I of the Hershey Hawaii Project.

Phase I will include a mixed indoor retail and entertainment center.

Please stay tuned as more information is released.

Good morning! I'd like to welcome you all to this press conference.

Hershey is more excited than ever to be reclaiming prominence in the marvelous state of Hawaii and moreso in the city of Honolulu.

We are here today to formally announce the first phase of the Hershey Hawaii project.

Volcanic Venues & Suites will become the state's largest indoor entertainment center with world class restaurants, shopping venues, and amusement attractions for the entire family.

The Volcanic hotel represents an iconic presence that Hershey has held in Hawaii over the past decades. Phase One will include a total rehaul of the entire resort including exterior and interior remodeling. Room sizes will be increased and modern amenities will be added to assure that our guests are comfortable while they stay with Hershey.

The building that was once home to the indoor waterpark has been completely gutted to make way for Volcanic Venues & Suites. The two uppermost floors will be dedicated to new penthouse suites while the area below those floors will be used for the entertainment center.

The entertainment center will become the place in Hawaii to come to for world class entertainment. Thrilling rollercoasters, fine & casual dining, and countless shops will offer something for the entire family... all under one roof.

We invite you to follow construction through our website and we look forward to seeing you at Volcanic Venues & Suites grand reopening!

Hershey and Dunkin Donuts™ have entered into a partnership which will allow Dunkin Donuts™ products to be sold within the Volcanic Venues & Suites. This piece of concept artwork gives you an idea at how a building will appear inside Volcanic Venues & Suites.

Please check back for updates soon.