TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think that I should start another thread, so I figured I'd post my question in this thread:

Can anyone help me with making my coaster switch from forwards to backwards? I remember a member here (I believe it was Ed) who made a coaster based off of Expedition Everest, where it came forward on one track, went upwards, and when it fell back it went on a new path.

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Zero Clearances, but I'm not completely sure how to use that (Absolute/Relative, resetting clearances, etc.)

So I guess my question is mostly about using Zero Clearances, can anyone help me out with that?

I downloaded mine at ja227's website here> http://www.geocities.com/jmanderson_2000/trainers/trainers.htm

Just a question, I've been having trouble with the "Any Height Construction" button. I know I got it to work a long time ago, but some how it doesn't seem to do anything when I click it when I'm building a coaster. Can somebody answer this?

-Chris

Just a question, I've been having trouble with the "Any Height Construction" button. I know I got it to work a long time ago, but some how it doesn't seem to do anything when I click it when I'm building a coaster. Can somebody answer this?

-Chris

If you selected on the trainer 'Any Height Construction' then selected something else like 'Make Guests Happy' and go back into game, it will say on the message bar about guests happy, as that was the last one you did. Just check your messages by clicking the date, and it will have the message about any height construction.

BUT, if you are in rollercoaster designer, you have to listen out for a bleep you get from the message. Then hey presto any height construction.

Then to use it you minimize RCT2 by presing CTRL+ESC.

Or you can use the handy Alt+tab

Then to use it you minimize RCT2 by presing CTRL+ESC.

Or you can use the handy Alt+tab

Good lord you people like to compicate things. You can just press the "Windows" key at the lower left edge of the keyboard to exit a program!

Anyways, yeah. Time for the Stupid Newbie Questions about 8cars tutorial.

1. Load up RCT2 and open up the park you are working on.

2. Minimize your park by pressing the Window's key on the lower left side of your keyboard.

3. Once you have minimized your park, open up 8cars Per Trainer and mess around with the stuff.

4. Once you are done messing around, the window for RCT2 should be near the Start button. Click on the window that says RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 and your park should pop back up, but with the hacks you have done (Usually a message on the bottom pops up once you have hacked a park).

5. Enjoy, you now have basic knowledge of 8cars!