TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Happy Birthday TPR Forums!

Happy birthday TPR forums!!!

IMO, all the awesome updates and Photo TR(s) are the foundation of the site. After reading this thread I started wondering what day the birthday of TPR is on and how old is the site? I remember reading a post about it a while a go but I don't remember what it said.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. This forum is a great place to meet new people and to share the latest info on new rides, attractions, coasters or just random stuff. Also, thanks for allowing me to put a topic up for my grad. project. I hope to go on one of your group trips in the future!

-Chris

Wow, 2 years! It feels like the forums have been here forever.

Now at 2 years old, the forums are able to walk upright and speak in simple sentences.

Simple sentences? Not likely.

As for walking upright, that depends on how much each member eats at Ohana's...

^Is it like Barry's version of saying "Macbeth"?

Happy B-Day, TPR Forums!

I know I've been on and off in my coming here as of late, but I still love you guys...all of you!

I love the videos, I love the topics, I love all the personalities here, I love the TR's, and I only wish I had the time and resources to make contributions of my own to this great place.

Happy B-Day, and Happy VD Day to one and all!

After reading this thread I started wondering what day the birthday of TPR is on and how old is the site? I remember reading a post about it a while a go but I don't remember what it said.

Not exactly sure of the date, but its been 10 years now (I think this may be the 11th)