TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: The 2007 Florida State Fair

live2tell75

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corn dogs . . . o-o-o-o-o-o . . . smothered in funnel cake . . . o-o-o-o-o-o . . .

This gives me a great idea! Take a hot dog on a stick, dip it in egg batter (not cornmeal), deep fry it, then dust it with powdered sugar and serve with a little cup of rasberry jam!

It's the Corn Dog of Monte Cristo! Start your own franchise today!

I went to the fair Sunday and sweet 8lb 6oz tiny infant baby Jesus it was cold, and windy.

I did experience my first ever fried Twinkie which was pretty much the best thing I've ever eaten. Deep fried Pepsi that tasted like little balls of fried dough with powdered sugar on top, very disappointing.

Can't wait for the Strawberry Festival in March for some more fair food and Strawberry Shortcake.

This gives me a great idea! Take a hot dog on a stick, dip it in egg batter (not cornmeal), deep fry it, then dust it with powdered sugar and serve with a little cup of rasberry jam!

I would totally eat that! Chuck, I think you have gold mine in the making!

You totally blew your shot at cornering this market. Now everyone on TPR (myself included) is ripping your creativity off as we speak! We're gonna be millionaires!