TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What's Your REAL Job, Robb?

Nemmy

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Wizardry, proving grounds of the mad overlord? no way... hahaha, to cool man, i was playing that a few days ago on my NES. Wizardry I played with my dads for hours when I was a kid, and 7th hour sucked days out of my life. Your games have been saving me from bordom for years apparently, excellent work!

• 2 months later...
This will give you some idea:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0994791/

http://pc.ign.com/articles/507/507252p1.html?fromint=1

--Robb "or simply put...I make video games..." Alvey

This is something I've always wondered too. And now, seeing that 1) you're on IMDB and 2) that you've made some of my favorite games ever, Robb, you officially are a demigod. No question about that. 8) I guess then Elissa is a demigod by association...demigoddess...demimoore...something like that. 8)

- Stuart "In the presence of greatness" Newsom

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, CoasterFanatic, Fear was my favorite show when it was on. I almost cried when they cancelled it.

I'd like to try and get into games myself, though I have a fairly lofty idea of where I want to work. My idol is Hideo Kojima, and I'm gonna do everything I possibly can to work with him lol. Either that or Square Enix. I'd be honored to work with Tetsuya Nomura as well 8)

Not that I don't want to work with you Robb....

^ I think it kicks ass. I like the fact that Nintendo does different things. Remember that they brought us the rumble back, they brought us the 'modern' analog stick, and now perhaps they are yet again going to revolutionize how people play games. We'll see.....

--Robb

^ ^ well in MY opinion, it will have the least learning curve out of all controllers, i mean tilt, point, press two buttons? not that hard, granted, we don't think regular controllers have learning curves, thats because we play the games often, really, its can be hard to, say, move with one analog stick and aim with the other and fire with sholder buttons.

if i use the same FPS example with the reve, you would move with the analog stick, aim by pointing, and shoot with your thumb.

its simpler.

• 1 month later...

Hey Robb, I saw a commercial last night for the Video Game Awards. I don't know if these have already happened and just haven't been broadcasted yet or not, but they showed a short clip of Carson Daly saying that he thinks Call of Duty 2 should win the game of the year. Despite being Carson Daly, I thought it was pretty cool. Just wanted to say good luck with the awards.

• 4 weeks later...