TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What's Your REAL Job, Robb?

Nemmy

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Robb are you doing any work on th PS3 or Revolution? Oh and by the way did you ever play Basketball inside the Matterhorn when you worked for Disneyland, my all time favorite ride in the park! What is your take Robb on Blu Ray and how expensive the system is going to be. I heard that Sony will lose money on every system they sell and try to make it up on 70.00 - 90.00 game titles. I also was reading that once you play a PS3 game on your system it only plays on your system. No more used games or trade ins that is super lame. I think if all these rumors are true I will have to go with Nintendos platform. What is your take on these issues.

• 4 weeks later...
i hope you didnt come up with the new name for nintendo revolution - Wii LMAO!

Why? I wish I could have! I mean, think about it...it is the system that everyone is currently talking about...mostly because of the name.

Had they not changed the name to something so "funky" do you think it would be getting all the buzz it currently has?

--Robb

hey you two..i'm somewhat brand new to this site. i JUST got DSL on my computer. my family is from the stone age..lol..i'm impressed with all your videos..especially the wild west mine train at ocena park in hong kong. i was there when they were constructing. i had ot settle for the Dragon instead. oh wells. i just went to DCA and finally hit tower of terror. loved it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Wii is a very fun name and as Robb mentioned: Everyone is talking about it.

I'm looking forward to the new Nintendo console, as a fan i have had every other Nintendo console (except the Nintendo DS, i cant be bothered playing those kind of 'consoles' anymore) and ofcourse this one will enter my room as soon as it's released.

On a sidenote: Zelda for the win!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just read that you where a game producer. I got an Xbox that has a faulty DVD drive (cheap Micrsoft, but it's still fun) and an N64 and Gamecube and once wanted to be a designer, but after reading about how getting a developers kit is nearly impossible and, how I'm rather "not" that artistic except with stick figures I had a friend who has a Super Nintendo, and I thought that was like the biggest thing, then there was the N64 and I got it for Christmas in '97? and was very daunted by its 64 bit graphics And then when I saw the graphics getting better (like the Dreamcast and the PS2) I was like, I've seen alot of change and I wouldn't be comfortable with designing such elaborate maps, levels, etc. I'd rather stick to playing the games instead. Surprisingly, I haven't tried that Elissa code in RCT, I'll do it right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey im new to the site, just wanted to say from what i've seen this is quite possibly the best website/community on the internet. Robb has an awesome job, as does elissa, and you're lucky enough to go all over the world.

Scott(just wants to be a cop, hey somebody has to stop those line jumpers)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...