TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What's Your REAL Job, Robb?

Nemmy

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you didn't have anything to do with CoD 2 (or at least not much since I didn't see your name credited) but I was wondering, is it possible for the PC to match the look of the Xbox in CoD2? Because..... I compare the 2, and the xbox just looks so more crisps, and clear and bright, then what it does on my computer. So if you have any insight, that'd be helpful.

I'm running it on a 2.4 ghz P4, with 768 mb memory. And a Radeon x700 Pro 256mb. Hopefully you can give me your insight on it. 8)

• 2 weeks later...

From an article about Big Red One in issue #145 of Game Informer:

nineteen-year old kids didn't talk like they do in most other games. You know how you talked when you were 18 or 19. You f***ked around with your freinds and made smartass comments, and that's what we're trying to bring to this.

Yup, sounds like Robb to me

^ Funny story behind that article. During that day our Creative Director was swearing up a storm. I didn't say too much, but one of the few lines I did say got quoted. And he was all "Dammit, I was saying swearing left and right and it did get in, and you say like TWO things and get f**k quoted!"

--Robb

• 3 weeks later...
I know you didn't have anything to do with CoD 2 (or at least not much since I didn't see your name credited) but I was wondering, is it possible for the PC to match the look of the Xbox in CoD2? Because..... I compare the 2, and the xbox just looks so more crisps, and clear and bright, then what it does on my computer. So if you have any insight, that'd be helpful.

I'm running it on a 2.4 ghz P4, with 768 mb memory. And a Radeon x700 Pro 256mb. Hopefully you can give me your insight on it. 8)

The PC version does look better but not on your rig. You'll need something more powerfull. And a nice monitor

• 4 weeks later...
This will give you some idea:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0994791/

http://pc.ign.com/articles/507/507252p1.html?fromint=1

--Robb "or simply put...I make video games..." Alvey

Executive Producer on stronghold? Man I wish I could meet you just to thank you for ruining my social life for half a year with that game...

I have no friens left thanks to you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG! I can't beleave that I've met someone who has worked on such big name games! Robb you have officaly moved into my number one spot of coolest people I've ever met. Followed by.... no one... i havnet met many cool people D:

so thats how u get all that money to go to almost every single theme park in the world lucky!! you're a game designer

ADMIN EDIT: Could you use proper spelling and capitalization in your posts, please? Using proper grammar will allow you to eventually get a good job that might get you "all that money" you'll need to travel around the world.

^ No, I'm not a game designer. Did you read the thread or my bio that I linked to?

And yes, that's how we get "all that money"

I do have a FULL TIME JOB, something that many people have. And it's more about how we spend our money, or should I say "don't" spend our money on certain things that allows us to travel like we do.

Again, READ the thread....it will answer your question.

--Robb "It's not about the money you make, it's about how you choose to spend it." Alvey

^ No, I'm not a game designer. Did you read the thread or my bio that I linked to?

And yes, that's how we get "all that money"

I do have a FULL TIME JOB, something that many people have. And it's more about how we spend our money, or should I say "don't" spend our money on certain things that allows us to travel like we do.

Again, READ the thread....it will answer your question.

--Robb "It's not about the money you make, it's about how you choose to spend it." Alvey

it looks to me that your full time job is TPR!

^BEST POST IN THE THREAD!!!

Seriously though, the website has really taken over our lives. At the moment we each have 2 Full Time Jobs. Our 'normal' jobs, and the website!

Robb and I each put in at least a 9-10 hours (including drive time) at our normal jobs, and then another 6-8 on the site EVERY DAY!!!

It's pretty overwhelming at times.

i wana be just like you guys when i grow up! LOL

half day job...half day rollercoasters! i mean you guys have to be close to have ridden 75% of the coasters in the world!

i mean i have only been to Paramounts Kings Island, Paramounts Carowinds, Disney World, and Cedar Point.....you get to go to theme parks around the world, year round! i am so jelous